Get the Look Awards Season Decor
- Next1 of 12Kevin Winter/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 12Michael Caulfield/WireImage
- Previous Next3 of 12Jerod Harris/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 12Christopher Polk/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 12Christopher Polk/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 12Christopher Polk/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 12Charley Gallay/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 12John Sciulli/WireImage
- Previous Next9 of 12John Sciulli/WireImage
- Previous Next10 of 12Todd Williamson/WireImage
- Previous Next11 of 12Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic
- Previous Next12 of 12Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic
- Get the Look Awards Season DecorPredictions for "Girls" Season 3
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 8 Daring Ways To Decorate With Orange
- 11 Wildly Creative Christmas Trees
- 10 High-Tech Ways to Survive the Holidays
- 7 Rich & Enviable Celebrity Bathrooms
- The Passive Aggressive Giver's Gift Guide
- The Very Best Of Americana Today
- 8 Essentials Every Home Bar Should Have
- 10 DIY Blunders, Fixed Forever
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- 10 Hot Spots for Holiday Decor
- Best Tips For Celebrating Thanksgivingukkah
- The Lazy Person's Guide to Holiday Decorating
- 7 Inspiring Before-and-After Room Makeovers
Hollywood Insider1 of 12
Awards season is in full swing, with the Oscars just days away. Sure, we all tune into watch the red-carpet fashions and the big winners, but the afterparties are reserved for VIPs only. That is, until now. Here's a peek inside this year's hottest awards show afterparties and our suggestions to achieve the stylish design elements in your own home.
Award-Winning Eats2 of 12
After a long day of walking the carpet and smiling for cameras, the TNT/TBS Broadcasts The 17th Annual Screen Actors Guild afterparty was held at the Shrine Auditorium following the January 30th award show. Celebs dined on clear glass chargers dipped in gold trim, accompanied by gold-trimmed champagne flutes atop a black-and-gold runner.
SHOP NOW: Gold Chargers
Red-Carpet Relief3 of 12
Jon Hamm and Christina Hendricks of Mad Men nibbled on fresh shrimp, oysters and lobster at the AMC's 2011 Golden Globe Awards Party. The wall of wine offers a great, vintage backdrop to the buffet and complements the retro style of the show.
SHOP NOW: Wooden Wine Rack
Front-Row View4 of 12
The casts of 30 Rock and The Office partied the night away at the NBCUniversal/Focus Features Golden Globes Viewing and After Party outfitted with an all-you-can-drink bar and tassled chandeliers. While you may not have the space for this kind of sweeping bar, take note of the layout for your next bash.
SHOP NOW: Barware
Best Drama5 of 12
During the seated dinner portion of the evening, NBCUniversal/Focus Features guests enjoyed the black-and-white motif illuminated with the colors of the NBCUniversal logo. The stark contrast added drama to the tented affair, and can be simulated on a smaller scale with black-and-white furniture mixed with pops of color accents.
SHOP NOW: White Chair
Made for TV6 of 12
One accent we loved at the NBC bash was the oversize black lampshade chandeliers. Illuminated on the oval-shaped fixture are mod chandelier images which are playful and a recession-friendly version of real crystal chandeliers.
SHOP NOW: Black Lamp Shade
Supporting Actor7 of 12
Simplicity was in vogue at Dewar's Weinstein SAG After Party at Sunset Towers. The already-elegant taupe and cream space was simply enhanced with yellow orchids and tulips set at every table to complement the amber-colored whiskey.
SHOP NOW: Yellow Orchids
Relaxed Glamour8 of 12
Aiming for a luxurious outdoor/indoor living room space, the Weinstein/Relativity Media Golden Globe Awards After Party achieved an earthy elegance with tufted sofas in pea-green and distressed leather ottomans illuminated by linen lighting.
Natural Beauty9 of 12
What set this afterparty apart from the rest was its use of rugged-yet-refined wooden decor. From buffet-style tables to accent chairs and stools, the wood was highlighted by warm (electric) candlelight and potted palms.
SHOP NOW: Wooden Table
Sipping Pretty10 of 12
In addition to the champagne flowing freely, the Fox Searchlight 2011 Golden Globe Awards Party featured a specialty cocktail, thanks to Patron. Casts from two of the year's biggest films, Black Swan and 127 Hours, sipped on Searchlight Lemonade, a perfect blend of Patron Silver Tequila and cucumber mint lemonade.
Fantasy Island11 of 12
Bright and tropical are the two words that come to mind with the decor of HBO's Golden Globe Awards After Party at the Beverly Hilton hotel. The hotel's poolside area was transformed with bold, modern colors and lights, with rings of fire floating in the water.
SHOP NOW: Floating Pool Candles
Green Party12 of 12
The Pucci-inspired print that was projected through the HBO bash and covered the table and chair decor is a bold choice for a party but definitely sets it apart from all the rest. Take a cue from HBO, and go all out for your next party with color and whimsy.
SHOP NOW: Tablecloths
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway