Get The Look Of These Unforgettable TV Homes
- Next1 of 21Glo
- Previous Next2 of 21The Cosby Show: NBC/Photofest
- Previous Next3 of 21The Facts of Life: NBC/Photofest
- Previous Next4 of 21Jetsons: ABC/Photofest
- Previous Next5 of 21Family Ties: NBC/Photofest
- Previous Next6 of 21The Brady Bunch: ABC/Photofest
- Previous Next7 of 21The Wonder Years: ABC/Photofest
- Previous Next8 of 21Beverly Hills, 90210: Fox/Photofest
- Previous Next9 of 21Melrose Place: Fox Broadcasting/Photofest
- Previous Next10 of 21Dynasty: ABC/Photofest
- Previous Next11 of 21Charles In Charge: Universal TV/Photofest
- Previous Next12 of 21The Jeffersons: CBS/Photofest
- Previous Next13 of 21Modern Family: ABC/Photofest
- Previous Next14 of 21True Blood: HBO/Photofest
- Previous Next15 of 21Mad Men: AMC/Photofest
- Previous Next16 of 21How I Met Your Mother: CBS/Photofest
- Previous Next17 of 21Two and a Half Men: CBS/Photofest
- Previous Next18 of 21Dexter: Showtime/Photofest
- Previous Next19 of 21The Good Wife: CBS/Photofest
- Previous Next20 of 21Mike & Molly: CBS/Photofest
- Previous Next21 of 21Mildred Pierce: HBO/Photofest
- Get The Look Of These Unforgettable TV HomesFROM ELLE DECOR: Stunning Chandeliers To Make Any Room Glow
- Be inspired by this modern bedroom
- Amazing kids bedrooms
- Courteney Cox's New Home in ELLE DECOR
- Spectacular Celebrity Living Rooms
- Be Inspired by the Italian Palazzo
- 21 amazing art gifts for under $50
- 5 Festive Cinco de Mayo Party Finds Under $25
- 10 coolest sentimental mother's day gifts
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- Design Aspirations: Palm Springs Pad
- Inside Keri Rusell's Brooklyn Home
- Breathtaking Celebrity Bathrooms
- The Ultimate Flower Power Lookbook
- The ultimate guide to stress-free parties
- Decorating After Divorce
- Try these (almost!) free home decor crafts
- Glo's latest obsession: Hi-tech finds
- Ellen DeGeneres's relaxing ranch retreat
Intro_v021 of 21
The Cosby Show2 of 21
Hashing out sibling quarrels was what Heath Huxtable (Bill Cosby) did best. Gather your brood around a cloth-covered table for your next family meeting.
SHOP NOW: French Linen Quality Tablecloth natural Red Striped Provence, $92
The Facts Of Life3 of 21
Dorm living was made to look cozy and warm, thanks to Mrs. Garret's serene blue-gray color scheme of her common dining room. Infuse a bit of Tootie and Jo's favorite place with baby blue wall colors.
SHOP NOW: Benjamin Moore Blue Allure #771
The Jetsons4 of 21
The misadventures of this futuristic family were a joy to watch for both adults and kids alike. After all, didn't everyone want a robotic maid and high-tech home? Bring the latest 3D television into your apartment to channel George Jetson.
SHOP NOW: Sony 3D HDTV, from $1,100
Family Ties5 of 21
How many times did Michael J. Fox naïvely debate his liberal, hippie parents in this living room? Whether it was about tax cuts or republican ideals, viewers got into the discussions too and fell in love with the Keaton clan. Try a retro revival in your den.
The Brady Bunch6 of 21
With six children, the Bradys had to fill their home with furniture that could withstand sitting, climbing and jumping. Sturdy wood furnishings were the way to go, and if you've got little ones, then it may be your best bet too.
SHOP NOW: Square Coffee Table
The Wonder Years7 of 21
No only is 1970s fashion making a comeback, but the household habits are too. Families are eating in the kitchen more often, like the Arnold clan. Gather around a nostalgic table this fall.
SHOP NOW: Retro Kitchen Table
902108 of 21
Hello, '90s! Donna's beachfront apartment was absolutely awesome. It was well styled and comfy, and we all believed that college students could live like this. As if!
SHOP NOW: Wooden Blinds
Melrose Place9 of 21
Apartment life was never as chill yet oh-so dramatic as it was at Melrose Place. From Meredith's wild antics to the non-stop neighbor hookups, this was one happening building. Capture some of the courtyard complex outside of your home.
SHOP NOW: Talavera tiles
Dynasty10 of 21
The drama, the gowns, the hair. Oh, and the over-the-top sets. This soap opera not only had fans reeling from the cliffhangers, but it also made thousands crave the regal look of the homes. Infuse a bit of the Carringtons' high-class drama into your foyer.
SHOP NOW: Decorative Iron Railing, prices vary
Charles in Charge11 of 21
Perhaps second to the catchy opening song was the uber stylish '90s all-white furniture that made this Scott Baio classic such a great show. Consider a plush, round sectional for your next family room redo.
SHOP NOW: White Round Sectional
The Jeffersons12 of 21
A large portion of the country watched as George and Louise moved on up to the East Side. Outfit your "deluxe apartment in the sky" with a few down home placemats to keep you humble too.
SHOP NOW: Handmade Placemats
Modern Family13 of 21
Each of the homes on this hilarious show is impeccably styled to fit the personality of the family who lives there. Claire and Phil Dunphy often plop down on their couch, adorned with striped cotton pillows to rehash the exhausting events of the day. Try new throw pillows for a similar casual look on your own sofa.
SHOP NOW: Striped Pillows
True Blood14 of 21
This season of the vampire drama opened with Bill Compton (aka Stephen Moyer) debuting his luxurious yet shadowy mansion. And black never looked so chic. Get bitten by this dramatic trend by creating a glossy black accent wall in your home.
SHOP NOW: Phillip Jeffries Lacquered Walls in Eyeliner #3862, prices vary
Mad Men15 of 21
Sixties home decor captured American history and style in so many ways. Cozy and warm were out. Modular and minimalist were in. Try adding an ornate lighting fixture in the dining room to get the Betty Draper look.
How I Met Your Mother16 of 21
Downplaying an orange couch in the center of a room isn't always easy. But main character Ted Mosby, played by Josh Radnor, pulls it off perfectly with a dark-colored throw and complimentary pillows. Not bad for a bachelor.
SHOP NOW: Nordstrom Ombré Throw, $78
Two and a Half Men17 of 21
The Spanish-style home for these three guys is surprisingly styled and well furnished, considering it's a bachelor pad. See, fellas, there's no excuse! Upgrade your guy by nudging him to buy a structured yet manly sofa.
SHOP NOW: Olive Sofa
Dexter18 of 21
If viewers could pull themselves away from the gore on Dexter, then they would notice that the cheery yellow wall color is an extremely ironic contrast to the tone of the show, and to Dexter's sinister ways. Reveal your own alter ego with a quick stroke of paint.
The Good Wife19 of 21
Nominated for Outstanding Drama Series and six other Emmys this season, this CBS drama portrays high-powered Chicago life to a tee. Blending updated vintage furnishings with classic moneyed elegance, the set of the show takes home the winged woman statue.
Mike & Molly20 of 21
As a backdrop to the sarcastic humor and witty commentary, the home featured on this sitcom is decidedly downplayed and down-home in comparison. We're not complaining, though. Don't overpower your rooms with big design and style. If you have a larger-than-life personality, then let that be the perfect home accessory.
Mildred Pierce21 of 21
Set during the Great Depression, this gripping miniseries will surely take home a big win on Emmy night. Set decorator Ellen Christiansen created a visual blend of antique pieces and handcrafted furnishings. Invite some of that elegance into your space with paisley prints, deep burgundy accents and hand-carved tables.