Go Fighting Irish
- NextWant It!1 of 14Courtesy of ilickyou/Etsy
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 14Courtesy of Synergybrewing/Etsy.com
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 14Courtesy of Innovation Workshop/Etsy
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 14Courtesy of ChippewaFive/Etsy
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 14Courtesy of myohmycutiepie/Etsy
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 14Courtesy of saltboxsigns/Etsy
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 14Courtesy of apt2bbakingco/Etsy
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 14Courtesy of loranscruggs/Etsy
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 14Courtesy of doneLeather/Etsy
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 14Courtesy of amandamello/Etsy
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 14Courtesy of logoprint/Etsy
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 14Courtesy of tantongreen/Etsy
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 14Courtesy of phoenixfirestudios/Etsy
- Previous NextWant It!14 of 14Courtesy of jerryswoodworks/Etsy
- Go Fighting Irish11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- Designers Reveal Their Guilty Decor Pleasures
- Creative Hobbies & Crafts to Inspire You
- 8 Gorgeous City Gardens to Inspire You
- Stylish Outdoor Decor For Every Budget
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
- Gotta Have It: Daily Animal Finds
- Spring Cleaning Myths—Busted!
- The Best 'Mad Men' Inspired Living Rooms
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- 15 Camping Essentials for Coachella & Beyond
- 9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter
- Gotta Have It
- 7 Inspiring Ways To Use Wallpaper At Home
- 9 Ways Your House Can Help You Stay Fit
- Tricks For A More Productive Office Space
- Stylish Decor Ideas to Steal From the Runway
St. Patty’s Day Party1 of 14
Guys gather around. March 17th is one of the few days a year (aside from Super Bowl and the occasional bachelor party) when you can drink as much as you want all in the name of St. Patrick. Invite the boys over to hang in your mancave and have an all day party with these lucky Irish must-haves from Etsy.
SHOP NOW: St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Dog hat, $8
Home Brew2 of 14
You’ll be the envy of all the guys with this state-of-the-art 15-gallon home beer brewing system. Polish off a couple of brewskies courtesy of this baby.
SHOP NOW: Home Beer Brewing System, $1895
Quick n Dirty3 of 14
Just like at your favorite watering hole, this bottle cap opener and catcher mounts to your wall or bar for easy opening of the next cold brew.
SHOP NOW: Irish Bottle Cap Catcher Opener, $32.50
Frat Fun4 of 14
Nothing says guy fun quite like a good ol’ beer pong table. What makes this so much cooler than the one you made when you pledged SAE is that the triangles are red plexiglass and lit by long-lasting LED lights.
SHOP NOW: Custom Beer Pong Table, $749
Camera Ready5 of 14
Get sloppy drunk (no driving) and throw on this green crocheted beanie made with a detachable fuzzy red beard for some hilarious Facebook photos. It’s a great prop for St. Patty’s day.
SHOP NOW: Beanie with Removable Beard, $26
Writing on the Wall6 of 14
Trick out your mancave with this piece of manly artwork listing the many types of good, cold beer.
SHOP NOW: Types of Beer sign, $87
Gourmet Nosh7 of 14
In addition to the potato chips and wings, spice things up with cashew caramel corn that has a nice hot kick to it. We guarantee it’ll be gone before the first keg stand has been done.
SHOP NOW: Spicy Cashew Caramel Corn, $6
Blow Me8 of 14
Go wild with this St. Patty’s day whistle made out of recycled bottle caps and metal. You can officiate the beer bong tournament or just annoy the guys with this little guy.
SHOP NOW: Starbucks Whistle St. Patrick, $16
Like A Pro9 of 14
This cozy isn’t for just the average beer drinker. This is for that guy who is never without his cold brew. The personalized brown leather cozy can say anything you want it to, include “King of the Castle”. We won’t judge or laugh.
SHOP NOW: Personalized Brown Leather cozy, $17
Straight Up10 of 14
Drink coasters are useful for all kinds of beverages, but let's be honest - they're most likely to come out when you've got an icy cold beer in your hand. So why mince words? You're getting drunk. Let everyone know right off the bat with this set of 10 coasters.
SHOP NOW: Drunk Letterpress printed coasters, $15
Balls of Fire11 of 14
Now that you’ve got the to-die-for beer pong table, accessories with these professional grade beer pong balls. Each one will tout your status as BP champ, four years and running!
SHOP NOW: Beer Pong Balls, $16
Sample the Hops12 of 14
Serve your favorite beers in a handmade, maple Beer Rack. It includes six mini beer glasses and a dishwasher-safe pilsner.
SHOP NOW: TG’s The Original Rack, $59
Old Country13 of 14
Add a touch of the homeland to the festivities with these highball glasses etched with the Celtic diamond.
SHOP NOW: 2 Celtic Diamond Etched Glasses, $30
Wood Man14 of 14
Show your manliness with this handcrafted wood beer tap made out of a Hawthorne tree. It screams “American Loggers” meets “Ax Men”. Awesome!
SHOP NOW: Rustic Branch Beer Keg Tap, $45