Good To Be Green
- Next1 of 11Melanie Acevedo/FoodPix/Getty
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 11Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 11Courtesy of Angela Adam
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 11Courtesy of Horchow
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 11Courtesy of IKEA
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 11Courtesy of Michael Aram
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 11Courtesy of Crate and Barrel
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 11Courtesy of Cooking.com
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 11Courtesy Cooking.com
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 11Courtesy of YLighting
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 11Courtesy of Velocity Art & Design
- Good To Be GreenPredictions for "Girls" Season 3
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 8 Daring Ways To Decorate With Orange
- 11 Wildly Creative Christmas Trees
- 10 High-Tech Ways to Survive the Holidays
- 7 Rich & Enviable Celebrity Bathrooms
- The Passive Aggressive Giver's Gift Guide
- The Very Best Of Americana Today
- 8 Essentials Every Home Bar Should Have
- 10 DIY Blunders, Fixed Forever
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- 10 Hot Spots for Holiday Decor
- Best Tips For Celebrating Thanksgivingukkah
- The Lazy Person's Guide to Holiday Decorating
- 7 Inspiring Before-and-After Room Makeovers
Good To Be Green1 of 11
By Amy Elisa Keith
From rich bedding to deep-hued accents, the color of the season is olive green. That’s right, the color craze of fall fashion has been embraced by home décor, and we’re loving it. Here are some of our favorite green goods.
Grab This2 of 11
One of the easiest ways to refurbish and revitalize a piece of furniture is to swap out the fixtures. Might we suggest these feminine-yet-strong glass knobs to adorn any chest of drawers?
SHOP NOW: Glass Melon Knob in Olive, $8
Garden Maze3 of 11
Add a textural and modern floor treatment to your space with a hand-tufted wool rug. We love this design because it’s fresh and has variety to remain in the house all year-round.
SHOP NOW: Angela Adam Hand Tufted Wool Rug in Jilly Sprout, from $425
Lap of Luxury4 of 11
Crushed velvet upholstery meets sophisticated traditional design in this tub chair that is a regal addition to any living room or corner space.
SHOP NOW: Olive Velvet Tub Chair, $929
Guest Room5 of 11
A sleek Swedish design makes this sofa bed a must-have in any convertible room. Choose from four different mattresses for maximum comfort— and the green cover is easy to machine wash.
SHOP NOW: IKEA Beddinge Lovas Sofa Bed, $299
Kind Gesture6 of 11
Go literal with this season’s go-to color with this olive branch frame that’s perfect to house a photograph of your closest friends.
SHOP NOW: Michael Aram Olive Branch Frame, $89
Flower Power7 of 11
Whether you choose to place a single stem in this vase or let it stand alone on a mantel, the gorgeous color of this glass U-shaped vase will add a subtle hint of the latest trend.
SHOP NOW: Oliver Vase, $25
Home Cooking8 of 11
Red cookware was so last year. Instead, opt for earthy green baking ramekins perfect for mini pies or personal crème brulees.
SHOP NOW: Paula Deen Signature Stoneware Ramekins set of 4, $20
Not-So-Flat Ware9 of 11
Create a truly elegant tabletop with this stainless steel and green flatware set.
Light Change10 of 11
The teardrop-shaped transparent fixture hangs gently providing direct and diffused ambient light with the ombre olive inner and outer colored glass.
SHOP NOW: Soleil Pendant Lights, $220
Wild Flower11 of 11
Swap out your couch’s bland throw pillows for these easy accents made with environmentally friendly inks.
SHOP NOW: Inhabit Wildflower Pillow in Silver and Olive, $60