commence with the giving
- NextWant It!1 of 8Courtesy of Lomography USA
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 8Courtesy of Umbra and Smencils
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 8Courtesy of Lug
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 8Courtesy of Graphic Image
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 8Courtesy of Unica Home
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 8Courtesy of Dogeared
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 8iStockphoto
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 8Courtesy of Mattel
- commence with the givingHoliday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 8 Essentials Every Home Bar Should Have
- 11 Wildly Creative Christmas Trees
- 10 High-Tech Ways to Survive the Holidays
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- The Passive Aggressive Giver's Gift Guide
- The Very Best Of Americana Today
- Best Tips For Celebrating Thanksgivingukkah
- 10 DIY Blunders, Fixed Forever
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- 8 Daring Ways To Decorate With Orange
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- 10 Hot Spots for Holiday Decor
- 7 Rich & Enviable Celebrity Bathrooms
- The Lazy Person's Guide to Holiday Decorating
- 7 Inspiring Before-and-After Room Makeovers
- Daylight Saving Time Trivia
Graduation Presents For Every Age1 of 8
By Wendye Katzman
Whether your favorite alum is 15 or 50, send them off on their new journey in style. This colorful new take on a '60s camera lets them capture the world.
BUY NOW: Lomography Camera, $105
Doodle Frame & Smencils2 of 8
Remember Smencils? Who doesn't love recycled paper pencils in scents like Bubblegum and Toasted Marshmallow? Pair them with a doodle frame as a fun gift for kids of all ages.
Lug Quilted Bag3 of 8
Sweet as can be and entirely practical, this limited-edition travel bag's just the right thing to take her just about anywhere she wants to go. To make it extra-special, tuck a plane ticket or Eurorail pass into one of the oodles of compartments and pockets.
BUY NOW: Lug Heart Quilted Puddle Jumper Bag, $82
Leather-Bound Dictionary4 of 8
Beautifully dressed and smart as a whip, a chic leather-bound desk dictionary or thesaurus will have them making up reasons to “go look it up."
BUY NOW: Graphic Image Leather-Bound Merriam-Webster Dictionary or Thesaurus, from $162 (in bright leather, croco-embossed leather or metallic goatskin)
Nava Milano Briefcase5 of 8
Start them off on the right career path with a beautifully crafted briefcase made of luxe, textured Italian leather. A ton of pockets will keep them organized while they’re out conquering the world.
BUY NOW: Nava Milano Saffiano Executive Leather Briefcase, from $261
Dogeared Necklace6 of 8
Communicate the perfect sentiment with a themed bracelet or necklace from Dogeared. Each pretty piece comes on a thoughtful message card and serves as a sweet reminder to enjoy the journey. Carpe Diem!
Plant A Tree7 of 8
Plant a tree for your grad to let them know that the sky's the limit. Plus, it keeps on giving by helping to restore the Atlantic Forest of Brazil, one of the world’s largest and most endangered tropical forests.
BUY NOW: The Nature Conservancy's Plant A Billion Trees initiative, from 10 trees for $10 to 1000 trees for $1000
Magic 8 Ball8 of 8
Let’s face facts. Sometimes having that diploma in hand can still leave some feeling a little clueless as to what to do next (philosophy major?). When in doubt, it always helps to consult with an old trusted friend.
BUY NOW: Mattel's Magic 8 Ball, $8