Inside Gwyneth's Dinner Party
- Next1 of 11Courtesy of One Kings Lane
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of One Kings Lane
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of One Kings Lane
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of One Kings Lane
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of One Kings Lane
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of One Kings Lane
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of One Kings Lane
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of One Kings Lane
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of One Kings Lane
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of One Kings Lane
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Amazon
- Inside Gwyneth's Dinner Party11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- 10 Bad Decorating Habits To Quit Now
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- 10 Home Products That Will Change Your Life
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Can Your Home Make You Happier?
- The Most Outrageous Wedding Demands Ever
- 7 Ideas to Transform Your Bookshelves
- 10 Ways You're Organizing All Wrong
- Surprising New Uses For Everyday Items
- 12 Ways To Update A Room For Less Than $15
- The World's Most Spectacular Saunas & Tubs
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- 10 Tricks to Make Any Room Appear Bigger
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- High-Fashion Finds for the Home and Beyond
- Chinese New Year Fun Facts
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Valentine Finds
Chef Gwyneth1 of 11
To celebrate the launch of her new cookbook My Father’s Daughter, Gwyneth Paltrow hosted a dinner party along with go-to flash sale site One Kings Lane. See Gwyneth—apron and all—as as she preps for the event, and get her recipe for creating an evening that's both effortless and elegant. Bon appetit!
Family Secrets2 of 11
In her first cookbook Gwyneth opens up about childhood cooking lessons with her father and later reclaiming her love for food. "In the last ten years or so, cooking has become my main ancillary passion in life," she writes.
SHOP NOW: Microplane Kitchen Tools (Retail: $43, One Kings Lane: $29)
Table It3 of 11
Assigned seats made things easier as guests dined at long tables featuring Gwyneth’s dinnerware picks.
Bowled Over4 of 11
With her hands in everything on the day of the big event, the star insisted upon putting the finishing touches on the tables. Bowls were carefully set by the soup lover who writes in her book, "I had my first bowl of gazpacho when I was 15 in Spain, and the impression it made was a lasting one."
Pressure Cooker5 of 11
When Martha Stewart and Mario Batali attend your dinner, you know you’ve got to deliver. Other impressive guests included husband Chris Martin, BFF Jay-Z, Cameron Diaz and Gwyneth’s mother, Blythe Danner.
Good Eats6 of 11
The GOOP goddess treated her guests to a menu that included arugula salad, pappardelle pasta with duck ragu and broccoli rabe, followed by a sweet delight of pecan butterballs. (Of course, all of the recipes came straight from her book.)
SHOP NOW: My Father’s Daughter, $15
A Cut Above7 of 11
Take a cue from Gwyneth’s dinner party by offering your own guests a variety of cheeses, dates and fruit displayed on a classic cutting board.
SHOP NOW: Small Canvas Cutting Board (Retail: $72, One Kings Lane: $35)
Pie Shop8 of 11
In a truly foodie revelation, Gwyneth shares, "We've got a woodburning pizza oven in the garden—a luxury, I know, but it's one of the best investments I've ever made." Make pizza using these essentials by Jamie Oliver, who gave Gwyneth a memorable cooking lesson for her birthday.
SHOP NOW: Kitchen Bundle (Retail: $58, One Kings Lane: $40)
Bake Off9 of 11
In her book, Gwyneth reminds us that there are two types of people: cooks and bakers. So whether you’re an entrée or dessert kind of gal, take on the challenge with these dishes.
SHOP NOW: Canvas Bistro Bowls (Retail: $72 for set of 4, One Kings Lane: $35 for set of 4)
Silver Style10 of 11
The atmosphere at Gwyneth's party was simple and sophisticated. Recreate the look with centerpiece-worthy candlestick holders finished in silver.
SHOP NOW: Candlestick holders (Retail: $70, One Kings Lane: $35)
Get Cooking11 of 11
Try out Gwyneth's delicious and easy recipes for yourself this spring. And click on OneKingsLane.com to shop the exclusive sale of handpicked kitchen and tabletop items this weekend only.