Mix Cocktails In Style
- NextWant It!1 of 8Courtesy of Amazon.com
- Previous Next2 of 8Courtesy of Uber Bar Tools
- Previous Next3 of 8Courtesy of Metrokane
- Previous Next4 of 8Courtesy of Unbeatable Sale
- Previous Next5 of 8Courtesy of Teroforma
- Previous Next6 of 8Courtesy of Opulent Items
- Previous Next7 of 8Courtesy of Quarry Books
- Previous Next8 of 8Courtesy of Catching Fireflies
- Mix Cocktails In StyleThe Most Elaborate Holiday Windows Displays
- Predictions for "Girls" Season 3
- 10 Crazy Christmas Houses
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- 10 DIY Blunders, Fixed Forever
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- 8 Daring Ways To Decorate With Orange
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- 10 Hot Spots for Holiday Decor
- 7 Rich & Enviable Celebrity Bathrooms
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 8 Essentials Every Home Bar Should Have
- 11 Wildly Creative Christmas Trees
- 10 High-Tech Ways to Survive the Holidays
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- The Passive Aggressive Giver's Gift Guide
- The Very Best Of Americana Today
- Best Tips For Celebrating Thanksgivingukkah
Raising the Bar1 of 8
By Divya Gugnani
Going to bars will be a thing of the past once you get your hands on these cocktail contraptions and guides to bring the party home. Spice things up with a tongue-tingling drink from this book, which teaches you to make beverages with bite.
SHOP NOW: Spice & Ice by Kara Newman, $12
Tools of the Trade2 of 8
Show off your cocktail know-how with these eleven essential bar tools that no party is complete without.
SHOP NOW: ProBarRoll Mini Tool Kit, $126
Main Squeeze3 of 8
Squeeze your fruit for all it's worth with this easy manual juicer that comes with a matching pitcher. Fresh tangerine margaritas, anyone?
SHOP NOW: L-Press Citrus Juicer, $100
Hidden Gem4 of 8
Ditch the hotel mini-bar and travel in class with this complete cocktail kit that holds two flasks, two cups, a corkscrew, tongs and even a stirrer.
SHOP NOW: Philippi Giorgio Cocktail Box, $66
Whiskey Business5 of 8
This is the ultimate whiskey fan's resource, offering everything from sleek glasses for those who like their whiskey neat to specialty stones for those who like their drink chilled without getting diluted.
SHOP NOW: Teroforma's The Whisk(e) Lover stones, $60
Global Impact6 of 8
Disguise, store and protect your favorite bar loot in this antique-style globe bar.
SHOP NOW: Classic Globe Bar, $300
Vintage Finds7 of 8
Blast-from-the-past cocktails are the main characters in this book, from the classic Sidecar to the James Bond Martini.
SHOP NOW: Vintage Spirits and Forgotten Cocktails by Ted Haigh, $20
Shake It Up8 of 8
Mixing up complicated cocktails just got easier with this sleek and stylish jigger cube.
SHOP NOW: Jigger Cube, $26