- Next1 of 8Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 8Courtesy of DWR
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 8Courtesy of Pearl River Mart
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 8Courtesy of Kotobuki
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 8Courtesy of Lilaprap
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 8Courtesy of Oots
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 8Courtesy of Dwell Studio
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 8Courtesy of Thermos
- Happy MealsThe Most Elaborate Holiday Windows Displays
- Predictions for "Girls" Season 3
- 10 Crazy Christmas Houses
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- 10 DIY Blunders, Fixed Forever
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- 8 Daring Ways To Decorate With Orange
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- 10 Hot Spots for Holiday Decor
- 7 Rich & Enviable Celebrity Bathrooms
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 8 Essentials Every Home Bar Should Have
- 11 Wildly Creative Christmas Trees
- 10 High-Tech Ways to Survive the Holidays
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- The Passive Aggressive Giver's Gift Guide
- The Very Best Of Americana Today
- Best Tips For Celebrating Thanksgivingukkah
happy_meals_v02_nologo1 of 8living happy meals
Cool Lunch Boxes Aren't Just For Kids2 of 8
By Robin Sayers
Take a "Three Bears" approach to eating out and about with these small, medium and large stainless steel stacking vessels. The various levels lock together for secure carrying.
BUY NOW: DWR's Tiffin Lunch Box Set, $85
Cool Lunch Boxes Aren't Just For Kids3 of 8
Have a smush-free sandwich and two equally intact side dishes with this melamine lunch box. Its quartet of vibrant colors means it will pop out in even the most crowded corporate fridge.
BUY NOW: Pearl River's Tiffin Lunchbox, $34
Cool Lunch Boxes Aren't Just For Kids4 of 8
He's unbearably cute, but a total beast when it comes to guarding your lunch — with two stacked compartments and an elastic closure to keep edibles securely in place.
BUY NOW: Kotobuki's Panda Face Bento Box, $19
Cool Lunch Boxes Aren't Just For Kids5 of 8
Fashionistas and fashionistas-in-training alike are sure to appreciate this eye-catching Japanese bag with a bracelet-like, draw-top handle. Accessorize further with coordinating food containers.
BUY NOW: Lilaprap's Elephant Bento Sac $23
Cool Lunch Boxes Aren't Just For Kids6 of 8
From our Dutch friends comes a marvel of food-shuttling design. The BPA- and phthalate-free material is dishwasher safe, and the curved top cradles your beverage.
BUY NOW: Oots' Lunchbox, $35 or $46 (with 5 storage containers)
Cool Lunch Boxes Aren't Just For Kids7 of 8
The newest design in Dwell Studio's line is inspired by their wildly popular kids' bedding collection. A coated cotton canvas exterior is easy to wipe down, and the insulated interior keeps snacks warm or cool.
BUY NOW: Owl Lunch Box, $36
Cool Lunch Boxes Aren't Just For Kids8 of 8
The world's most famous hair-bow-obsessed feline can be your lunch mate. This sweet bag (available in June) is insulated and folds flat, for easy storage or a makeshift place mat.
BUY NOW: Thermos' Hello Kitty Lunch Sack, $7