Hump Day Happy Hour
Stick To Your Diet Resolution With This Low-Cal CocktailBy Julie Fishman
Simple to make but rich in flavor, this week's "Sympathy for the Devil" offers a satisfying mix of sweet and tart, thanks to a new line of light vodkas by Voli. It's just 115 calories per glass, so you can enjoy a few without breaking your New Year's weight loss resolution.
Start 2012 with a healthier happy hour, courtesy of Glo:
"Sympathy for the Devil"
1 1/2 oz. Voli Light
1 oz. pomegranate juice
1/4 oz. lemon juice
1/4 oz. agave nectar (optional)
orange peel (for garnish)
Shake and strain all ingredients into a martini glass. For garnish, hold a small, round peel over glass with skin-side down. Move a flame back and forth over the outer skin for a few seconds. Squeeze peel so skin curves outward toward glass. The oils of the orange will be released. Rub peel around glass rim and then drop into drink.
Enjoy all of the flavor with none of the guilt.Jim Norton/Stockfood
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests