Ask The Editor
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Z Gallerie
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of CB2
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Z Gallerie/ IKEA
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of The Container Store
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Marimekko
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Home Decorators
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of IKEA
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Z Gallerie
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of IKEA
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of FLOR
- Ask The EditorThe Most Elaborate Holiday Windows Displays
- Predictions for "Girls" Season 3
- 10 Crazy Christmas Houses
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- 10 DIY Blunders, Fixed Forever
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- 8 Daring Ways To Decorate With Orange
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- 10 Hot Spots for Holiday Decor
- 7 Rich & Enviable Celebrity Bathrooms
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 8 Essentials Every Home Bar Should Have
- 11 Wildly Creative Christmas Trees
- 10 High-Tech Ways to Survive the Holidays
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- The Passive Aggressive Giver's Gift Guide
- The Very Best Of Americana Today
- Best Tips For Celebrating Thanksgivingukkah
AskTheEditor_v071 of 11
Double Duty2 of 11
With space at a premium, Jenice can use this glass console table as a makeshift desk and anchor a mini flat-screen television on the side.
SHOP NOW: Cosmopolitan Console Table, $399
Pull Up a Pouf3 of 11
Make use of every inch in the new studio apartment by storing extra seating under the console. These bright ottomans will also add a punch of color.
SHOP NOW: Knitted Blood Orange Pouf, $90
Hidden Assets4 of 11
Invest in a bed that features under-drawers for seasonal storage, and add a graphic headboard for instant style. When summer arrives, the bikinis and beach towels will be easy to access.
Such a Fake5 of 11
Studio apartments are notorious for minimal closet space—a fashionista's worst nightmare. To embellish an empty wall or to hide unsightly, exposed piping, create your own custom closet with Container Store's storage system.
SHOP NOW: Elfa storage system, prices vary
Curtain Call6 of 11
Hide your new built-in closet with a set of Marimekko fabric curtains. By opting for a bold pattern, the panels act as quick, easy stand-ins for wallpaper.
SHOP NOW: Keisarinna Cotton Fabric, $43
Two-Seater7 of 11
Short on square footage? Set this loveseat at the base of your bed to kick off the living room space and create a natural partition.
SHOP NOW: Lainey Tufted Settee, $569
Split Personality8 of 11
Pushed together, a pair of these high-gloss surfaces makes a great cocktail table. Or use them separately to place on either side of the sofa.
SHOP NOW: Lack Side Table, $13
Light the Way9 of 11
Free up floor and table space by installing a ceiling fixture instead of using lamps. Go for a statement piece like this hip, industrial chandelier.
SHOP NOW: Loft Chandelier, $299
Lift Off10 of 11
Mount floating shelves over the bed to act as a space-saving bedside table. Add a small potted orchid and a nightlight to accompany your keepsakes and brighten things up.
SHOP NOW: Ekby Gruvan Shelf, $30
Lay It Down11 of 11
Instead of plopping down the cash for a pricey area rug with fixed dimensions, opt for the flexibility of carpet tiles. Change the configuration at a moment's notice, and they'll transport easily for any future moves.
SHOP NOW: Just Plain Folk FLOR tile, $15 per tile
NEXT ON GLO: New Year Home Transformations