International Flair Home Decor
- Next1 of 9Thinkstock
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 9Courtesy of Pier 1
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 9Courtesy of Design Public
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 9Courtesy of Z Gallerie
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 9Courtesy of Stephanie Johnson
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 9Courtesy of Cambria Cove
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 9Courtesy of Loaded Trunk
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 9Courtesy of Loaded Trunk
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 9Courtesy of Pier 1
- International Flair Home Decor11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- 10 Bad Decorating Habits To Quit Now
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- 10 Home Products That Will Change Your Life
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Can Your Home Make You Happier?
- The Most Outrageous Wedding Demands Ever
- 7 Ideas to Transform Your Bookshelves
- 10 Ways You're Organizing All Wrong
- Surprising New Uses For Everyday Items
- 12 Ways To Update A Room For Less Than $15
- The World's Most Spectacular Saunas & Tubs
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- 10 Tricks to Make Any Room Appear Bigger
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- High-Fashion Finds for the Home and Beyond
- Chinese New Year Fun Facts
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Valentine Finds
Foreign Affairs1 of 9
If globetrotting is your favorite pastime, the hodgepodge of countries represented in your home can create the perfect style and serve as the story of your life. Here are a few additions to consider bringing into your home.
Gold Rush2 of 9
Add a carefree sense of charm to any room with this adorable pillow. Neutral colors are accented with intricate beading set against a sunny yellow background.
SHOP NOW: Gray and Gold Medallions Pillow, $35
Violets are Beautiful3 of 9
Bring a subtle touch of ethnic prints into your home with this cotton canvas pillow.
SHOP NOW: Thomas Paul Mod Mex Cotton Canvas Pillow, $70
Striking Balance4 of 9
The striking purple and gray hues in this painting by Randy Hibberd derive from his passion for the majestic mountains of the east. The combination creates a feeling of effervescence and hope, much like its name.
SHOP NOW: New Hope Plum painting, $400
Foreign Beauty5 of 9
Paying homage to the Indonesian island famed for its rich culture, exotic ikat in bold blue makes a dramatic statement against glossy laminated cotton on this cosmetic bag.
SHOP NOW: Java Blue Jumbo Zip Cosmetic, $44
East Asian Inspiration6 of 9
This vibrant serving tray is reason enough to throw a party. It handily transports glasses and servingware while dining al fresco, or becomes a striking backdrop for your finger-food feast.
SHOP NOW: Japonism Tray with Handles by New Arcadia, $100
Hand Made7 of 9
Toss one of these vintage hand-embroidered pillows on your sofa and instantly guests will be transported to your travels through central Asia.
SHOP NOW: Vintage Suzani pillow, $55
Balinese Dancer8 of 9
Poppy-colored Balinese umbrellas made from hand-dyed fabrics can be used as table accents in the home or to adorn a party table.
SHOP NOW: Balinese Umbrella, $75
Star Power9 of 9
Glittering mirrored accent by day, disco-ball-on-the-wall by night. Because that's the way you like it.
SHOP NOW: Gold Circles Mirror, $200