Katy Perry's House For Sale
- Next1 of 7Courtesy of Realtor.com
- Previous Next2 of 7Courtesy of Realtor.com
- Previous Next3 of 7Courtesy of Realtor.com
- Previous Next4 of 7Courtesy of Realtor.com
- Previous Next5 of 7Courtesy of Realtor.com
- Previous Next6 of 7Courtesy of Realtor.com
- Previous Next7 of 7Courtesy of Realtor.com
- Katy Perry's House For SaleThe best pinners you've never heard of
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The most innovative outdoor gear of all time
- The secret to decorating the French way
- Amazing design trends from around the world
- 21 amazing art gifts for under $50
- The Ultimate Flower Power Lookbook
- 10 coolest sentimental mother's day gifts
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- Try these (almost!) free home decor crafts
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- 7 spectacular sunrooms and porches
- Make $$$ this weekend: Garage sale secrets
- The ultimate guide to stress-free parties
- Decorating After Divorce
- 5 Festive Cinco de Mayo Party Finds Under $25
- Glo's latest obsession: Hi-tech finds
- Ellen DeGeneres's relaxing ranch retreat
- The lazy person's guide to housework
California Dream1 of 7
By Amy Elisa Keith
Katy Perry and Russell Brand have put their Los Angeles home on the market—pink vintage refrigerator and platinum records not included.
Open House2 of 7
The newlywed couple's first home, located in the L.A. neighborhood of Los Feliz, is officially up for grabs, at an asking price of $3,395,000. The gated property includes a 1922 Mediterranean-style main house and a swimming pool.
Kitchen Confidential3 of 7
Perhaps a "Teenage Dream," Perry outfitted the kitchen with a vintage hot pink refrigerator that she brought from a previous house—and will take with her to the next one. The kitchen also boasts a breakfast bar, professional-grade appliances, marble countertops and wall-to-wall custom cabinets.
ON GLO: Teen Dream Rooms
Take The Plunge4 of 7
Imagine Brand doing cannonballs into this Roman-inspired pool and Perry strutting around in one of her retro-chic swimsuits. The rolling lawns and garden sculptures add a touch of elegance for the otherwise playful owners.
ON GLO: Inside Keri Russell's Home
Wrap It Up5 of 7
With four bedrooms and four-and-a-half bathrooms, the home was reportedly bought by Brand for $3.25 million in 2009, as a Christmas gift for his then-girlfriend. Although the couple will be keeping their plush white furnishings, the three-car garage that Perry converted into a sprawling wardrobe room can be enjoyed by the next owner.
Dining In Style6 of 7
The 4,700-square-foot home with city views features both a formal entertaining space and a casual dining area, with French doors that lead out onto the garden patio balcony.
ON GLO: Dramatic Tabletop Decor
Backyard Boogie7 of 7
To create the ultimate entertaining space, the singer and comedian overhauled the backyard and created more privacy. For a touch of whimsy, Brand pitched a 25-foot-tall teepee on in the yard for his wife.
ON REMODELISTA: Lust-Worthy Pools