Comfort Zone: Cozy Furniture
- NextWant It!1 of 9Courtesy of IKEA
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 9Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 9Courtesy of IKEA
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 9Courtesy of QVC
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 9Courtesy of Pier 1
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 9Courtesy of Room Service
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 9Courtesy of Crate and Barrel
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 9Courtesy of Urban Outfitters
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 9Courtesy of HSN
- Comfort Zone: Cozy FurnitureThe Most Elaborate Holiday Windows Displays
- Predictions for "Girls" Season 3
- 10 Crazy Christmas Houses
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- 10 DIY Blunders, Fixed Forever
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- 8 Daring Ways To Decorate With Orange
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- 10 Hot Spots for Holiday Decor
- 7 Rich & Enviable Celebrity Bathrooms
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 8 Essentials Every Home Bar Should Have
- 11 Wildly Creative Christmas Trees
- 10 High-Tech Ways to Survive the Holidays
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- The Passive Aggressive Giver's Gift Guide
- The Very Best Of Americana Today
- Best Tips For Celebrating Thanksgivingukkah
Nature Girl1 of 9
By Amy Elisa Keith
Who said modern living has to be stark and stiff? Tuck into these cozy pieces. You'll feel like you're one with nature on this birchwood recliner (and be spared the not-so-sexy woven imprint on your thighs).
SHOP NOW: IKEA's Poang Chaise Lounge, $199
Island Delight2 of 9
Transport yourself to the Bahamas instantly (if only in your mind). Can’t you just feel the breeze in this tropical-style hammock? Sip on a frozen umbrella drink and you've got the ultimate staycation.
SHOP NOW: Anthropologie's Tranquil Paradise Hammock, $98
Convertible Cozy3 of 9
There’s nothing worse than being a house guest stuck on a cramped, stiff sofa bed or — gasp — an air mattress. Here is a couch that won’t give your friends lower back pain. Now, all you have to do is figure out how to get them to leave!
SHOP NOW: IKEA Sofa Bed, $399
Fit For A Queen4 of 9
Add a bit of luxury to your boudoir with this silky headboard. You’ll be ordering your subjects (ahem "boyfriend") to fetch orange juice and fresh berries in no time. (Tiara sold separately.)
SHOP NOW: Arch Tufted Silk Headboard, $314
Patio Party5 of 9
Ditch the boring brown patio furniture. These summer loungers are just the thing to curl up in with a plate of barbeque.
Groovy, Baby6 of 9
For some retro-style relaxation, tots can tuck into this pint-size version of the Austin Powers chair. Get this and you’ll be one mod mama.
SHOP NOW: Room Service Kids Ball Chair, $495
Grounded ...7 of 9
Dreaming of a Moroccan-themed room with bedazzling throws and ethnic prints? Go classic, not kitschy, to channel your inner bohemian with these colorful floor pillows.
SHOP NOW: Crate and Barrel Henley floor pillows, $30 each
Spill The Beans8 of 9
Ah, the bean bag chair brings back some sweet memories. Plop down onto this artsy blob — great for extra seating on movie night!
SHOP NOW: Neon Splatter Bean Bag Chair, $98
Put Your Feet Up9 of 9
The sultan of home decor, Nate Berkus, unveils his latest collaboration with HSN that includes this geometric ottoman. Prop your feet up or place a tray of crudités on this guest-friendly coffee table/ottoman.
SHOP NOW: Nate Berkus Hexagon Cocktail Ottoman, $400