Kid In Play
- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9Courtesy of Kids Crooked House
- Previous Next3 of 9Courtesy of This Little Piggy's House
- Previous Next4 of 9Courtesy of Modern Cabana
- Previous Next5 of 9Courtesy of Play Mor Swing Sets
- Previous Next6 of 9Courtesy of Generate Design
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 9Courtesy of Treepee
- Previous Next8 of 9Courtesy of Elevated Living
- Previous Next9 of 9Courtesy of Lilliput Play Homes
- Kid In PlayPredictions for "Girls" Season 3
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 8 Daring Ways To Decorate With Orange
- 11 Wildly Creative Christmas Trees
- 10 High-Tech Ways to Survive the Holidays
- 7 Rich & Enviable Celebrity Bathrooms
- The Passive Aggressive Giver's Gift Guide
- The Very Best Of Americana Today
- 8 Essentials Every Home Bar Should Have
- 10 DIY Blunders, Fixed Forever
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- 10 Hot Spots for Holiday Decor
- Best Tips For Celebrating Thanksgivingukkah
- The Lazy Person's Guide to Holiday Decorating
- 7 Inspiring Before-and-After Room Makeovers
Playhouse_v01a1 of 9
Wacky Walls2 of 9
By Leah Furman
Mad Hatter tea party, anyone? Thanks to its wacky angles and slanted walls, the Kids Crooked House looks like it came right off the pages of Alice in Wonderland.
SHOP NOW: Kids Crooked House Deluxe, $2,599
Cardboard Cottage3 of 9
Don’t let the cardboard fool you. This "little piggy’s" house is totally wolf-proof. Plus, we love that they are made from recycled cardboard and are 100% recyclable. Good green fun.
SHOP NOW: This Little Piggy’s House, from $60
Mini-Mod4 of 9
Enchanted princesses? Evil sorcerers? Over it! If you’re looking for a more sophisticated playhouse, the Kiddo from Modern Cabana is just the ticket. With chalk paint walls, this playhouse is perfect for those "No Girls Allowed" signs.
SHOP NOW: Kiddo by Modern Cabana, $1500
Kids Ahoy5 of 9
Who needs a pool when you have your very own backyard yacht? This wooden ship features two fully functional decks and a secure hold area, but you can add swings and a slide for even more fun.
SHOP NOW: Play Mor Youngster’s Yacht, from $4,650
Snug as a Bug6 of 9
It’s a nest! It’s a cave! It’s a ... pod?! Talk about cozy, the cocoon-like Nido gives kids a place where they can curl up and get away from it all.
SHOP NOW: Nido, $1289
Tree Tops7 of 9
A swinging tree house? A bouncing fort? Call it what you want, the Treepee is all things to everyone. Suspended from a tree branch, the Treepee tent can be either tethered to the ground for a stable experience ... or not, for a truly wild ride.
SHOP NOW: Treepee, $600
Moving On Up8 of 9
Here’s a playhouse the entire Swiss Family Robinson can appreciate. Elevated Living’s Pacific Northwest tree houses go way beyond child’s play. There’s no reason adults can't use it, too, for a quiet escape or entertaining al fresco.
SHOP NOW: The Classic Elevated Living Tree House, from $5000
Five-Alarm Fun9 of 9
Hook and ladder to the rescue! No one will get bored with an Olde Firehouse in their backyard. This roomy playhouse comes with a realistic fire hose and a pole that kids can use to slide down from the loft to the ground floor.
SHOP NOW: Olde Firehouse by Lilliput Play Homes, $6,300