Live in Resort Luxury at Home
- Next1 of 15Courtesy of Ace Hotel
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 15Courtesy of The Standard
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 15Courtesy of W Hotels
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 15Courtesy of W Hotels
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 15Courtesy of Shutters Beach Style
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 15Courtesy of Hyatt at Home
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 15Courtesy of Ace Hotels
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 15Courtesy of Westin Hotels
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 15Courtesy of Kimpton Hotels
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 15Courtesy of W Hotels
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 15Courtesy of The Standard
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 15Courtesy of Ace Hotels
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 15Courtesy of Kimpton Hotels
- Previous NextWant It!14 of 15Courtesy of Kimpton Style
- Previous NextWant It!15 of 15Courtesy of Shutters Hotel
- Live in Resort Luxury at Home11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- 10 Bad Decorating Habits To Quit Now
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- 10 Home Products That Will Change Your Life
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Can Your Home Make You Happier?
- The Most Outrageous Wedding Demands Ever
- 7 Ideas to Transform Your Bookshelves
- 10 Ways You're Organizing All Wrong
- Surprising New Uses For Everyday Items
- 12 Ways To Update A Room For Less Than $15
- The World's Most Spectacular Saunas & Tubs
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- 10 Tricks to Make Any Room Appear Bigger
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- High-Fashion Finds for the Home and Beyond
- Chinese New Year Fun Facts
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Valentine Finds
Hotel at Home1 of 15
Create the look and feel of sumptuous hotel rooms without leaving home with one of the best-hidden shopping sources around: online hotel shops. Hotel shopping has expanded way beyond the bathrobe. Now you can plush up your bathroom or accent your living area with products you have coveted from some of your favorite hotels.
Poolside Read2 of 15
Sport the most art-inspired towel on the beach this summer from the hip Standard Hotel. British artist Tracey Emin's Beach Towel features imagery from her short film Reincarnation. The graphic features a stray dog interspersed with with the artist's handwriting.
SHOP NOW: Tracey Emin Beach Towel, $95
Dry Off3 of 15
Hotel towels are noted for their plushness, and the W Superplush Hotel Towels are no exception. Bring the softness home with a set of your own, and transform the guest bathroom into a real vacation destination.
SHOP NOW: W Superplush Hotel Towels, $10
Bright Idea4 of 15
Our favorite part of the W Hotels Store is their home accessories department, which includes an eclectic mix of modern home amenities like the colorful Tube Top Lamp.
SHOP NOW: Tube Top Lamp, $110
ON REMODELISTA: A Dream Hotel in Norway
Beach Retreat5 of 15
Bring a taste of L.A.'s beach-side luxury hotel, Shutter's, into your home. Shutters Beach Style has an array of its signature products as well as some beach-inspired home accessories. Dream of the beach with the Shutters Coverlet custom designed by the famed John Robshaw.
SHOP NOW: Shutters Coverlet, $468
Spa Bath6 of 15
Dreaming of the perfect hotel shower? Get the classic Speakman Grand Showerhead and shower curtain from Hyatt at Home.
SHOP NOW: The Grand Shower, $75
Room Service7 of 15
The ultra-hip Ace Hotels offer a handful of their coveted items through the Ace Hotel Shop, including the Portland Pendleton Elk Blanket made by the venerable Oregon Pendleton Woolen Mills.
SHOP NOW: Pendelton Elk Blanket, $275
Good Night's Sleep8 of 15
The Westin Hotels are famous for the Heavenly Bed. You can shop the Westin Heavenly Mattress (and the full bedding line) at Westin at Home and get a hotel-worthy rest for the comfort of your own home.
SHOP NOW: Westin Heavenly Mattress, $1,195
Room for Two9 of 15
Kimpton Hotels are famous for offering guests the option of a pet goldfish to accompany them during their stay. The Kimpton Fish Hotel and Condo is available to order for your more permanent fish friends.
SHOP NOW: Fish Hotel and Condo, $23
Snuggle Buddy10 of 15
Rooms at the W hotels are often adorned with faux mink pillows and throws. This faux fur pillow features a rich brown front and a luxe velvet back.
SHOP NOW: Faux Mink Fur Pillow, $45
ON REMODELISTA: The Best Designed Foodhall in London
High Standard11 of 15
Get the look of the chic Standard Hotel in New York, which offers their signature bedding, including the super-soft off-white muslin quilted Standard NYC Bedding Coverlet.
SHOP NOW: The Standard Hotel NYC Bedding, $350
Winning Motto12 of 15
"Excelsior" is the New York state motto, adopted in 1778. It's hand-painted on the credenza behind the NYC Ace Hotel front desk with the affirmation "Ever Upward." The Ace NYC shirt is a reminder of that, printed with the unofficial NY state bird, the pigeon, in flight.
SHOP NOW: Ace Hotel Excelsior T-Shirt, $35
Hotel Bar13 of 15
Don't overlook hotel shops for culinary items. We love this glam Parisian cocktail shaker from Kimpton Style.
SHOP NOW: Parisian Shaker, $42
ON REMODELISTA: 10 Best Wine Tasting Rooms in Napa
Suite Life14 of 15
Kimpton Style, the online shop of the Kimpton Hotels, offers a huge selection of products ranging from pet gear to interior accents from a variety of their hotels, including limited editions like the Architecturally Sound Pillows found at the Palomar Philadelphia Hotel.
SHOP NOW: Architecturally Sound Pillows, $46
On the Shore15 of 15
These lanterns are oversize, rust-proof and crafted of nickel-plated brass. No beach to light up? Use on your patio, deck or next to your fireplace.
SHOP NOW: Nickel Lanterns, $125