Living With Style
Discover Your Signature Look To Dazzle This Holiday Season
Look Within (Your Closet, That Is)
Mastering a signature style not only simplifies your life, but also will make getting dressed a distinct pleasure. Now that you know your style ID, it's time evaluate your existing wardrobe and get a clear idea of what you have and what you need before hitting the stores. The best way to stay ahead of the challenge is to have an array of fashion staples to mix and match within a palette that allows for plenty of versatility.
Take "forever chic" First Lady Michelle Obama, for example. She never deviates from her "classic with a twist" style. Her timeless, ultra-savvy fashion picks take her from sexy to romantic and from pretty to dazzling. She works "the Obama look" from the most sensuous LBD to the most sublime separates.
With sales and markdowns already underway, here's a pre-holiday checklist of great standbys for any style ID:
· Chic LBDs
· A multitasking cashmere cardigan or a buttonless shrug
· Flared pants in an array of non-seasonal fabrics
· A well-tailored pencil skirt
· An impeccable silk shirt
· A great tank or halter for layering
· A well-cut pantsuit
· A luxurious tunic
More On MSN
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios