Lust Worthy Luggage
- Next1 of 13Glo
- Previous Next2 of 13Courtesy of Globe-Trotter
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 13Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 13Courtesy of Zero Halliburton
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 13Courtesy of eBags/ Tumi
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 13Courtesy of Palmer & Sons.
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 13Courtesy of Luggage.com/ Rimowa
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 13Courtesy of Perrin Paris
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 13Courtesy of T. Anthony
- Previous Next10 of 13Courtesy of Louis Vuitton
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 13Courtesy of Galt
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 13Courtesy of Bottega Veneta
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 13Courtesy of Hartmann
- Lust Worthy Luggage12 Things You Never Knew About Earth Day
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- Designers Reveal Their Guilty Decor Pleasures
- 15 Camping Essentials for Coachella & Beyond
- 8 Gorgeous City Gardens to Inspire You
- Stylish Outdoor Decor For Every Budget
- 7 Inspiring Ways To Use Wallpaper At Home
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
- Gotta Have It: Daily Animal Finds
- Creative Hobbies & Crafts to Inspire You
- The Best 'Mad Men' Inspired Living Rooms
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
- 9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter
- Gotta Have It
- Spring Cleaning Myths—Busted!
- 9 Ways Your House Can Help You Stay Fit
- Tricks For A More Productive Office Space
Luggage_V011 of 13
Departure Time2 of 13
By Emili Vesilind
Queen Elizabeth II used this luggage on her honeymoon in 1947, and the artisanal British brand created the Safari wheeled suitcase in homage to designs it pioneered in the late 1920s. How's that for transatlantic glamour?
SHOP NOW: Globe-Trotter Safari, $1,545
Hot Wheels3 of 13
You're headed in the right direction with this suitcase. Multidirectional spinner wheels need only a nudge to maneuver though crowded terminals.
SHOP NOW: Samsonite Black Label Cosmolite, $550
Business Class4 of 13
Wannabe spy girls can be sure their top-secret docs remain pristine in this retro-inspired briefcase.
SHOP NOW: Zero Halliburton Polished Gold Premier Attaché, $650
Check It5 of 13
Locating your suitcase in baggage claim just got easier with Tumi's roller, emblazoned with oversized cartoon graphics.
SHOP NOW: Tumi Limited-Edition Medium Packing Case, $545
Strapped In6 of 13
For long weekends, nothing packs up as stylishly as Palmer and Sons' Gladstone duffel. The handcrafted bag is made from durable, custom-dyed leather.
SHOP NOW: Palmer and Sons Leather Gladstone No. 10 L, approx. $725
Roll Out7 of 13
The serious traveler needs serious luggage such as this virtually indestructible polycarbonate case that's as sleekly beautiful as it is pragmatic.
SHOP NOW: Rimowa Salsa Air Domestic Carry-On, $450
Flight Of Fancy8 of 13
Organize your cards, international documents and other necessities in Perrin Paris's crocodile-skin Jet Set—essentially a passport wallet on steroids—which features a change purse, sizeable credit card holder, interior zip pocket and sleeves for both your phone and camera.
SHOP NOW: Perrin Paris Jet Set, $2,115
Jewel Heist9 of 13
If you're tired of letting your bling bang around your suitcase like spare change in a dryer, then it may be time to invest in a posh traveling case. T. Anthony’s jewelry wardrobe features five interior drawers, along with separate trays for necklaces, earrings and bracelets.
SHOP NOW: T. Anthony Jewelry Wardrobe, $1,800
Baggage Claim10 of 13
Iconic is the word that comes to mind upon seeing this sporty Louis Vuitton duffel. Made from the brand's famous monogrammed canvas, this one's a "forever" bag—ready to be passed down to future generations.
SHOP NOW: Louis Vuitton Keepall 55, $1,120
Doctor's Orders11 of 13
Pack your juicy new novel and cashmere throw into this decadent, vintage-inspired doctor's bag. Roomy but still compact, it's the ideal carry-on companion.
SHOP NOW: Galt Doctor Bag, $1,675
Ahead Of The Pack12 of 13
Inspired by the material used for sails, this duffel is lightweight and luxurious. Stow it in your suitcase on the way there, and then use it as a second bag for any souvenirs you acquire.
SHOP NOW: Bottega Veneta Sauge Spinnaker Duffel, $1,550
Handle This13 of 13
Borrow a page from the "Mad Men" era by toting a classic suitcase. Hartmann's Woodbox Pullman boasts metal-capped reinforced corners, a three-dial combination lock and a proper leather luggage tag.
SHOP NOW: Hartmann Woodbox Pullman, $1,850