Luxury Hotel Makeovers
- Next1 of 7Glo
- Previous Next2 of 7Grey Crawford
- Previous Next3 of 7Courtesy of the Dorchester Collection
- Previous Next4 of 7Todd Eberle, Courtesy of the Mark Hotel
- Previous Next5 of 7The Luxury Collection
- Previous Next6 of 7Anson Smart
- Previous Next7 of 7John Gruen
- Luxury Hotel MakeoversSOLD! How to Buy at Auctions
- How to Throw an "Indie" Fourth of July Party
- 8 clever ways to hide your home's eyesores
- 10 Annoying Cleaning Hassles Made Easier
- Stop making these lighting mistakes
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- The most innovative outdoor gear of all time
- The secret to decorating the French way
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- What You Need to Know About Outdoor Kitchens
- Designer decor for a steal
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- What's your summer entertaining style?
- The best pinners you've never heard of
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Plant this: 9 ways to liven up your windows
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- 7 spectacular sunrooms and porches
ElleHotels_v02a1 of 7
Chamberlain West Hollywood—LA2 of 7
Here's a peek at one of our favorite ELLE DECOR stories by Kamala Nair. —Glo
This hip boutique hotel has been spruced up just five years after its debut. The property’s 114 loftlike suites have been given a graphic retro-modern look reminiscent of '70s and ’80s kitschy glamour. chamberlainwesthollywood.com
Hotel Principe di Savoia—Milan3 of 7
Thierry Despont lent his talents to the renovation of the public spaces at this grand Milanese hotel. Nine new suites, decorated by Francesca Basu, are bedecked with hand-painted frescoes, and the showers are paved in mosaic tile. hotelprincipedisavoia.com.
ON ELLE DECOR: Rooms with Amazing Views
The Mark—New York4 of 7
This intimate hotel on Manhattan’s Upper East Side has been given a sophisticated makeover by celebrated French designer Jacques Grange. From the hypnotic striped lobby floor to the rustic-chic cowhide-print chairs in the bar, the decor embodies Grange’s mission: “design with a grain of humor.” themarkhotel.com.
ON ELLE DECOR: ELLE Decor Goes to Budapest
Hotel National—Moscow5 of 7
Built in 1903, this historic Moscow landmark overlooking Red Square is now a member of Starwood’s Luxury Collection brand and has undergone a luxe renovation. The rooms are lavishly appointed with a vivid mix of patterned silks, ornate chandeliers and stylish rugs, and many suites feature rare Russian antiquities. national.ru.
La Mamounia—Marrakech6 of 7
The sumptuous accommodations include rooms with modern Islamic-inspired decor, and the 20 acres of gardens add to the hotel’s legendary appeal. In addition to three restaurants helmed by Michelin-starred chefs, guests can now kick back in a 27,000-square-foot spa. mamounia.com.
White Hart Inn— Salisbury, Conn.7 of 7
Built in 1806 as a tavern with a few rooms, the property eventually expanded to 26 rooms, which have now been newly transformed into 15 spacious 19th-century-inspired suites — all individually designed and fitted with country furnishings. whitehartinn.com.
For More Hotel Makeovers, visit ELLEDecor.com
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios