- Next1 of 10Courtesy of Frank Ockenfels 3/AMC
- Previous Next2 of 10Courtesy of AMC
- Previous Next3 of 10Courtesy of Urban Outfitters
- Previous Next4 of 10Courtesy of Modernica
- Previous Next5 of 10Courtesy of AMC
- Previous Next6 of 10Courtesy of Z Gallerie
- Previous Next7 of 10Courtesy of AMC
- Previous Next8 of 10Courtesy of Horchow
- Previous Next9 of 10Courtesy of AMC
- Previous Next10 of 10Courtesy of Crate and Barrel
- 'Mad' StyleHoliday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 8 Essentials Every Home Bar Should Have
- 11 Wildly Creative Christmas Trees
- 10 High-Tech Ways to Survive the Holidays
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- The Passive Aggressive Giver's Gift Guide
- The Very Best Of Americana Today
- Best Tips For Celebrating Thanksgivingukkah
- 10 DIY Blunders, Fixed Forever
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- 8 Daring Ways To Decorate With Orange
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- 10 Hot Spots for Holiday Decor
- 7 Rich & Enviable Celebrity Bathrooms
- The Lazy Person's Guide to Holiday Decorating
- 7 Inspiring Before-and-After Room Makeovers
- Daylight Saving Time Trivia
Get the Look: Mad Men1 of 10
By Amy Elisa Keith
In honor of the 4th season of AMC’s Mad Men, here are our picks to get the look of the '60s home décor of Betty and Don Draper’s pitch-perfect vintage style.
The Living Room2 of 10
The Drapers do all of their entertaining of neighbors and guests in the living room, so adequate seating is a must, accented by the hand-crafted cocktail table which instantly adds a vintage note to the room.
SHOP NOW: Riverside Furniture Cape May Round Cocktail Table, $450
Accent Chair3 of 10
After a long day at work, Don Draper would kick his shoes off and await dinner in a chair similar to this one. Opt for rich colors like green, navy and maroon to fit with the times.
SHOP NOW: Urban Outfitters Parker Chair-Lime Fizz, $288
Retro Loveseat4 of 10
Ideal for smaller spaces, this wooden loveseat utilizes the popular Scandanavian style of the day which oscillated between minimalism and statement.
SHOP NOW: Split Rail Walnut Loveseat with Arms, $2095
The Kitchen Counter5 of 10
East-coasters like the Drapers felt more at home in an environment that was rich with tradition, such as the wood-paneled kitchen with stools for casual dining.
SHOP NOW: Great American Barstools 36” Wooden Dished Seat Counter Stool, $175
Bar Accents6 of 10
A throwback to the days of elaborate bar carts and 15 year old whiskey, these bottle stoppers add a sparkle to the home bar that is reminiscent of a touch that Christina Hendricks' character would have.
SHOP NOW: Z Gallerie Diamond Bottle Stoppers, $15
Betty & Don's Bedroom7 of 10
In the '60s bedroom activities were still pretty traditional, but style is never sacrificed when it comes to Don Draper. Make a statement in your inner sanctum with a bold teal tufted headboard.
SHOP NOW: Skyline Furniture Tufted High Arch Headboard, $269
Aged Mirror8 of 10
Adjust your girdle and reapply your matte red lipstick like Betty Draper in this antiqued, etched mirror with gold-leaf accents.
SHOP NOW: Horchow Amberlyn Mirror, $225
Sterling Cooper9 of 10
While a room full of gorgeous secretaries at your disposal may not be realistic in the 21st century, bring home some of the traditional desk accessories of the old Sterling Cooper agency to date your home office. We're dying to know what the new Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce offices will look like.
SHOP NOW: Sunbox Therapeutic Desk Lamp, $220
Dirty Martinis10 of 10
Shaken or stirred, classic martinis are a Mad Men staple. True fans (or vintage lovers) should have a set of six great glasses to serve up rounds of Gibsons or Manhattans.
SHOP NOW: Crate and Barrel Calloway Martini Glasses, $13