- Next1 of 7Courtesy of the Style Network
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 7Courtesy of Milena Candle
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 7Courtesy of Real Water
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 7Courtesy of Philip Stein
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 7Courtesy of Hermès
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 7Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 7Courtesy of Elf on the Shelf
- Spice WorldHoliday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 8 Essentials Every Home Bar Should Have
- 11 Wildly Creative Christmas Trees
- 10 High-Tech Ways to Survive the Holidays
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- The Passive Aggressive Giver's Gift Guide
- The Very Best Of Americana Today
- Best Tips For Celebrating Thanksgivingukkah
- 10 DIY Blunders, Fixed Forever
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- 8 Daring Ways To Decorate With Orange
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- 10 Hot Spots for Holiday Decor
- 7 Rich & Enviable Celebrity Bathrooms
- The Lazy Person's Guide to Holiday Decorating
- 7 Inspiring Before-and-After Room Makeovers
- Daylight Saving Time Trivia
My Favorite Things1 of 7
She’s sexy. She’s spicy. Oh, and of course she’s Scary. Spice Girl Mel B is back as the star of her new reality show, Mel B: It’s a Scary World — opening her home to share with viewers her life as a mother of two, wife to producer Stephen Belafonte and consummate diva. Get an insider peak at a few of her favorite home and style must-haves that’ll make you say zig-a-zig ah!
Milena Candles2 of 7
Creating the perfect mood at home is essential to the singer. Especially during foot rubs (which she gives her hubby on the show!), Mel is known to light Milena's Candles around the house. “They smell amazing and are made from vegetable soy. After they melt, you can even rub a little on your skin as a moisturizer."
SHOP NOW: Milena's Floral Soy Sensations Candles, $55
Real Water3 of 7
Jetsetting from London to L.A. and everywhere in between can take a toll on the star. Her go-to reprieve is Real Water, which is alkalized, antioxidant bottled water. “I pack it in my checked luggage so I always have plenty on hand,” says Mel B. “When you travel as much as I do, it is important to stay hydrated"
SHOP NOW: Real Water 1 Liter Case of 12, $28
Philip Stein Watch4 of 7
For her 35th birthday, cameras captured Stephen surprising Mel B with a white watch encrusted with diamonds. “It is perfect for me because it has two times zones and I can always tell what time it is in Los Angeles or London. And I love the diamonds!" Get the look of Mel’s latest bauble.
SHOP NOW: Philip Stein Small Rose Gold Steel Watch, $400
Hermès Tableware5 of 7
Mel and Stephen enjoy entertaining, so to wow their guests the two invested in some “elegant” dinnerware. "Nothing dresses up a table like a beautiful set of Hermès porcelain plates,” she insists. The “timeless set” isn’t only for special occasions but also for when Mel just wants to enjoy a cup of English Breakfast tea.
SHOP NOW: Hermès Set porcelain cups and saucers, $460
Christian Louboutin6 of 7
Known for that raspy voice and seductive style, Mel B refuses to travel (or even walk around her LA home) without patent leather stilettos. "They are sleek and elegant, and I love the red soles,” says the singer, who performed with the Pussycat Dolls during her show’s season opener. “They go with anything!"
SHOP NOW: Christian Louboutin Pigalle 120 Patent Pumps, $595
Elf on the Shelf7 of 7
Juggling rambunctious daughters Phoenix and Angle Iris (Mel’s with former flame Eddie Murphy) is no easy job. So to keep an extra eye on them, she employs The Elf on the Shelf. “In his presence, [Angel] is on her best behavior because she knows the elf is watching.”
SHOP NOW: The Elf on the Shelf, from $12.50
Check out Mel B on Style, Sunday at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT.