Director Nancy Meyers' favorite things
- Next1 of 13Nancy Meyers: Universal Pictures/Photofest
- Previous Next2 of 13Courtesy of Eau D'Italie
- Previous Next3 of 13Courtesy of Edelweiss Chocolates
- Previous Next4 of 13Courtesy of New York Times
- Previous Next5 of 13Courtesy of Gap
- Previous Next6 of 13Courtesy of Remodelista
- Previous Next7 of 13Ian Cumming/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 13Frank Driggs Collection/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 13Courtesy of axel-vervoordt.com
- Previous Next10 of 13Courtesy of Royal Copenhagen
- Previous Next11 of 13Courtesy of Pineider Stationary
- Previous Next12 of 13Thinkstock
- Previous Next13 of 13Courtesy of Joann Belson
- Director Nancy Meyers' favorite thingsThe best pinners you've never heard of
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The most innovative outdoor gear of all time
- The secret to decorating the French way
- Amazing design trends from around the world
- 21 amazing art gifts for under $50
- The Ultimate Flower Power Lookbook
- 10 coolest sentimental mother's day gifts
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- Try these (almost!) free home decor crafts
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- 7 spectacular sunrooms and porches
- Make $$$ this weekend: Garage sale secrets
- The ultimate guide to stress-free parties
- Decorating After Divorce
- 5 Festive Cinco de Mayo Party Finds Under $25
- Glo's latest obsession: Hi-tech finds
- Ellen DeGeneres's relaxing ranch retreat
- The lazy person's guide to housework
Meyers' Must-Haves1 of 13
Writer-director Nancy Meyers is well known for films including The Holiday, It's Complicated and Something's Gotta Give, featuring stars like Kate Winslet, Meryl Streep and Diane Keaton. But the films' real scene-stealers? Their impeccably styled homes. "I can't redo my own house every three years," she says, "so I put all that energy into my movies." This month, our friends at ELLE Decor sat down with Meyers to get her favorite home and lifestyle must-haves.
Soap Star2 of 13
Eau d'Italie Soap: "From Le Sirenuse hotel in Positano. It never fails to stir memories of a great trip to the Amalfi Coast."
Queen of Hearts3 of 13
Dark Chocolate Hearts: "The perfect bite. I get them from Edelweiss Chocolates, where legend has it Lucille Ball came up with the idea for the brilliant candy factory episode of I Love Lucy."
New York, New York4 of 13
The New York Times Online: "I love the paper, but I love it online even more."
ON ELLE DECOR: Sandra Lee and Andrew Cuomo's Home
Uniform Decision5 of 13
Gap Jeans: "Super comfortable, and they get better with age."
ON ELLE DECOR: The Top 10 Lucite Pieces
Interior Thoughts6 of 13
French Leave7 of 13
A Yearly Trip to Paris: "The last few times I've gone, I've rented an apartment and pretended to live there. Even for a week, it's ridiculously fun."
Got That Swing8 of 13
Ella Fitzgerald Songbooks: "I'm always in the mood for Ella!"
ON ELLE DECOR: Ralph Pucci's Beach House
Room Service9 of 13
Axel Vervoordt's Castle: "The interior designer's breakfast room is one of the greatest rooms I've ever been in. And his dining room table was just covered with books."
Fine Dining10 of 13
My Mother's Royal Copenhagen Dishes: "She bought them in the 1950s and just gave them to me. They're timeless and beautiful."
Note to Self11 of 13
Pineider Capri Stationary: "It's the only red item I own."
Stuck on This12 of 13
Acupuncture: "It's the single best thing I do for myself."
Drawing Attention13 of 13
JoAnn Belson Drawings: "I have many of my friend JoAnn's pieces in my house and use them on the sets of my movies."
ON ELLE DECOR: Exclusive Q&A with Nancy Meyers