- Next1 of 11Courtesy of Horchow
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 11Courtesy of JC Penney
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 11Courtesy of L.L. Bean
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 11Courtesy of Cost Plust World Market
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 11Courtesy of Horchow
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 11Courtesy of Gracious Home
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 11Courtesy of Lauren by Ralph Lauren
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 11Courtesy of Target
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 11Courtesy of Land of Nod
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 11Courtesy of Target
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 11Courtesy of Amenity Home
- Natural SleepWhat's your summer entertaining style?
- The best pinners you've never heard of
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The most innovative outdoor gear of all time
- 7 spectacular sunrooms and porches
- Make $$$ this weekend: Garage sale secrets
- Amazing design trends from around the world
- Decorating After Divorce
- 5 Festive Cinco de Mayo Party Finds Under $25
- 10 coolest sentimental mother's day gifts
- The secret to decorating the French way
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- Plant this: 9 ways to liven up your windows
- 21 amazing art gifts for under $50
- The Ultimate Flower Power Lookbook
- The ultimate guide to stress-free parties
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- Try these (almost!) free home decor crafts
- Glo's latest obsession: Hi-tech finds
Rustic Bedding1 of 11
By Amy Elisa Keith
Plaids, furs and woolens aren’t just for remote log cabins. This season, bring home the comforts of the great outdoors with rugged-yet-refined style.
Quilted Comfort2 of 11
Become enveloped by the plush comfort of this earth-toned, patchwork comforter. This reminds us of an up-to-date bedding that a grandmother in the Dakotas would own. Don’t you just want to crawl in and snuggle up?
SHOP NOW: Nicola Puff Comforter Set and Accessories, from $99
Warm Touch3 of 11
Need another layer on those blisteringly cold nights? Pull up this washable wool throw blanket in a traditional plaid print with fringe edges.
SHOP NOW: LL Bean Bean’s Washable Wool Throw, $50
ON GLO: Shop This Fall's Trend: Sweaters
Western Tradition4 of 11
Wrangle this modern take on a classic cowhide pillow for a country, farmland accent to your space.
SHOP NOW: Cost Plus World Market Faux Cowhide Toss Pillow, $25
Huggable Lumberjack5 of 11
No matter your bedding, toss in a couple of red and black lumberjack-style pillows. The large throw gives you something to snuggle with in front of the fireplace.
SHOP NOW: Horchow French Laundry Kent Bed Large Plaid Pillow, $125
Woman's Best Friend6 of 11
While you’re probably not hunting or fishing for your dinner, keep your pet pal close by with this handcrafted needlepoint pillow reminiscent of Old Yeller.
SHOP NOW: Gracious Home Golden Labrador Pillow, $110
ON GLO: Looks That Last
All-American7 of 11
The rich red-and-blue plaid drums up visions of country pride and sophistication. The largely cream bedding is also a lighter way to infuse plaid into a smaller bedroom without overpowering the space.
SHOP NOW: Lauren by Ralph Lauren Talmadge Hill Plaid Comforter, from $150
Fall In8 of 11
Embrace the changing colors of the season with these comforting flannel sheets featuring fallen leaves. Accent with plaid or light green for a custom blend of colors.
SHOP NOW: Home Leaf Flannel Sheet Set, $20
Pee-Wee Plaid9 of 11
With bright patches of color in complementary patterns, this is the perfect bedding for a little guy who is shacking up in your bedroom.
SHOP NOW: Land of Nod Baby Crib Plaid Crib Bedding, from $19
ON GLO: 10 Ways to Reignite the Flame
Bird Watching10 of 11
In sleek, minimal style this linen pillow is a delicate addition to your bedding with the perched birds, branches and flowers.
SHOP NOW: DwellStudio Chinoiserie Long Throw Pillow, $98
Natural Beauty11 of 11
This organic bedding is a modern way to infuse the outdoors into your private space. We love the whimsical leaf pattern printed with eco-friendly dyes.
SHOP NOW: Fern Duvet Cover in Peacock, from $330
ON GLO: Achieve Your Best Night's Sleep