- Next1 of 14Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 14Courtesy of Art Dreams Home
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 14Courtesy of Areaware
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 14Courtesy of Serena & Lily
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 14Courtesy of Z Gallerie
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 14Courtesy of West Elm
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 14Courtesy of Made Goods
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 14Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 14Courtesy of Layla Grayce
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 14Courtesy of Art Dreams Home
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 14Courtesy of Bungalow5
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 14Courtesy of Made Goods
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 14Courtesy of Umbra
- Previous NextWant It!14 of 14Courtesy of Two's Company
- New ReflectionsThe Most Elaborate Holiday Windows Displays
- Predictions for "Girls" Season 3
- 10 Crazy Christmas Houses
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- 10 DIY Blunders, Fixed Forever
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- 8 Daring Ways To Decorate With Orange
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- 10 Hot Spots for Holiday Decor
- 7 Rich & Enviable Celebrity Bathrooms
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 8 Essentials Every Home Bar Should Have
- 11 Wildly Creative Christmas Trees
- 10 High-Tech Ways to Survive the Holidays
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- The Passive Aggressive Giver's Gift Guide
- The Very Best Of Americana Today
- Best Tips For Celebrating Thanksgivingukkah
Living_Mirrors_intro card1 of 14
The Fairest Wall Mirrors Of Them All2 of 14
By Wendye Katzman
If there ever was an enchanted mirror, we have no doubt it would look exactly like this one. Decadent, dramatic and ultimately glamorous. Step into the looking glass.
BUY NOW: Art Dreams Botticelli Mirror, $760
The Fairest Wall Mirrors Of Them All3 of 14
The name is great; that it was actually cast from a frame the designer happened across in his brother’s closet is brilliant. We love the truly exquisite baroque design with a dark theatrical edge. It leaves us to ponder what else was in that closet…
The Fairest Wall Mirrors Of Them All4 of 14
The rich leather and bridle details lend a distinctly nostalgic feel to this understated-yet-stately design. This mirror could have been hanging in your grandfather’s study, the tack house out at the stables or even in an old lighthouse.
BUY NOW: Serena & Lily Leather Mirror, $295
The Fairest Wall Mirrors Of Them All5 of 14
Possibly the most dazzling new mirror we have ever laid our eyes on. Imagine a pair of them flanking a mantle or one anchored length-wise (securely) as a headboard.
BUY NOW: Z Gallerie Axis Mirror, $799
The Fairest Wall Mirrors Of Them All6 of 14
Thoroughly modern by design and unexpectedly natural in texture, this beachy offering is like a treasure from the sea. The layers of bleached coconut chips and beads will lend an unmistakably tropical flare to any space.
BUY NOW: West Elm's Coco Mirror, $199
The Fairest Wall Mirrors Of Them All7 of 14
There’s no denying the inspiration here. Distinguished and elegant, constructed of full grain leather in a definitive sophisticated, timeless orange — think of it as an Hermès Birkin bag for your wall.
BUY NOW: Made Goods Brooke Mirror, $1199
The Fairest Wall Mirrors Of Them All8 of 14
Inspired by a flea market find in France, this mirror's frame is made of weathered wood pieces that have been painstakingly placed back together. The harmony found in the disarray is perfectly charming.
BUY NOW: Anthropologie's Reassembled Mirror, $498
The Fairest Wall Mirrors Of Them All9 of 14
This vintage-y mirror, suspended by a sweet white silk ribbon, is embellished with an elegant bird and tree silhouette. Better yet, it multi-tasks as a magnet board! An ideal spot to leave little love notes to your self. Three brass bird magnets are included.
BUY NOW: Beaux Maison Magnetic Mirror, $150
The Fairest Wall Mirrors Of Them All10 of 14
There is no way you won’t walk out the door feeling like a bombshell after gazing at yourself in this magical mirror. A bold and sexy addition to any room.
BUY NOW: Art Dreams Camile Mirror, $300
The Fairest Wall Mirrors Of Them All11 of 14
The verdict is in: We’re happy to announce that the ultra-chic Regency style is here to stay. This fresh take on iconic high-gloss bamboo in cheery light green will instantly brighten any space. It takes a decidedly sexy turn in black and also comes in powder blue and white.
BUY NOW: Claire Wall Mirror by Bungalow 5, $575
The Fairest Wall Mirrors Of Them All12 of 14
Wooden molds originally used to cast marble window screens in India have been repurposed to create this unique and ornamental wall panel. A defining piece, it's also an eye-catching window into an ancient land.
BUY NOW: Made Goods Baladi Mirror, $1499
The Fairest Wall Mirrors Of Them All13 of 14
We all need to put our head in the clouds sometimes. Five circular mirrors in varying sizes overlap to form a light and airy piece of art (that's also practical) for your home.
BUY NOW: Umbra's Cumulus Mirror, $63
The Fairest Wall Mirrors Of Them All14 of 14
We adore all things nautical for spring and summer. The thick jute rope on this chic mirror is sure to bring out the little mermaid in all of us!
BUY NOW Two's Company Rope Wall Mirror, $138
- 7 Easy Ways To Fix A Bad Hair Day At Work
- The Most Elaborate Holiday Windows Displays
- Shoes Made for Exes
- 10 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This Winter
- 8 Annoying Lies You Need to Stop Telling
- What Your Holiday Sales Clerk Won't Tell You
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway