Over-the-top summer toys
- Next1 of 12Glo
- Previous Next2 of 12Courtesy of Hammacher Schlemmer
- Previous Next3 of 12Courtesy of Hammacher Schlemmer
- Previous Next4 of 12Courtesy of FAO Schwartz
- Previous Next5 of 12Courtesy of FAO Schwartz
- Previous Next6 of 12Courtesy of Hammacher Schlemmer
- Previous Next7 of 12Courtesy of Posh Tots
- Previous Next8 of 12Courtesy of Hammacher Schlemmer
- Previous Next9 of 12Courtesy of Posh Tots
- Previous Next10 of 12Courtesy of FAO Schwartz
- Previous Next11 of 12Courtesy of SkyMall
- Previous Next12 of 12Courtesy of Hammacher Schlemmer
- Over-the-top summer toysHoliday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 8 Essentials Every Home Bar Should Have
- 11 Wildly Creative Christmas Trees
- 10 High-Tech Ways to Survive the Holidays
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- The Passive Aggressive Giver's Gift Guide
- The Very Best Of Americana Today
- Best Tips For Celebrating Thanksgivingukkah
- 10 DIY Blunders, Fixed Forever
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- 8 Daring Ways To Decorate With Orange
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- 10 Hot Spots for Holiday Decor
- 7 Rich & Enviable Celebrity Bathrooms
- The Lazy Person's Guide to Holiday Decorating
- 7 Inspiring Before-and-After Room Makeovers
- Daylight Saving Time Trivia
Intro_SummerToys_v031 of 12
Raging Waters2 of 12
Move over, Slip 'n Slide! Hammacher Schlemmer's inflatable water ride is equipped with two water chutes for the kids to enjoy before plunging into a splash pool.
SHOP NOW: Inflatable Backyard Log Flume, $600
Team Players3 of 12
Let the kids go wild in this giant arena that is fit for endless hours of football, soccer and volleyball. Earplugs (to drown out the excited screams) not included.
SHOP NOW: Inflatable Backyard Sports Arena, $600
Tot Rod4 of 12
One of the most popular cars to hit America recently is now available for tykes. Let your 5-year-old ride around the park in chic Italian style. Cue kindergarten swoons!
SHOP NOW: Fiat 500 Car 6 Volt Ride-On, $200
Dragon Slayer5 of 12
Let your son or daughter channel How to Train Your Dragon atop this 4-foot-tall mythical reptile that can even hold an adult.
SHOP NOW: Hansa Great Red Dragon Ride-On, $840
All Aboard6 of 12
Get the whole family in on the fun atop this ten-person water raft. The boys on one side can take on the girls on the other to see who can rock the teeter-totter hardest and splash the other team.
SHOP NOW: Ten-Person Water Totter, $4,000
Make Believe7 of 12
Ladylike girls will flock to this perfect garden gazebo and instantly stir up imaginary tea parties and reenact scenes from their favorite Disney movies.
SHOP NOW: Fantasy Iron Gazebo With Benches, $3,980
Beach Cruiser8 of 12
Head to the lake with this water-ready tandem cycle for two. Steer down the shore and impress all the other vacationers.
SHOP NOW: The Tandem Hydrocycle, $3,600
Summer Home9 of 12
With three balconies, a slide, Dutch accents and a floral motif, this mini-chalet looks enticing enough for a grown-up. However, this ultimate playhouse is better suited for the small ones.
SHOP NOW: Le Petit Chalet, $48,830
Designer Dollhouse10 of 12
If your daughter has been begging for a playhouse but you're not willing to sacrifice on design aesthetic, then this pint-size version of the famous A. Quincy Jones home should appease you both. It features the same minimalist style, floor-to-ceiling windows, hardwood floors and even a stone fireplace.
SHOP NOW: Edward House, $350
Biker Boys11 of 12
Your kids will lead the pack riding this dual cruiser with chrome accents and rugged tires.
SHOP NOW: Chopper AF Ride-On Toy, $1,099
Flying High12 of 12
Take flight at speeds up to 70 mph in this turbocharged hovercraft. The kids (and even you) can play Top Gun in this craft that fits both a pilot and passenger and soars up to 160 miles.
SHOP NOW: Flying Hovercraft, $190,000