Pot Racks: Hang Cookware in Style
- Next1 of 6
- Previous Next2 of 6
- Previous Next3 of 6
- Previous Next
- Previous Next4 of 6
- Previous Next5 of 6
- Previous Next6 of 6
- Previous Next
- Pot Racks: Hang Cookware in StyleSOLD! How to Buy at Auctions
- How to Throw an "Indie" Fourth of July Party
- 8 clever ways to hide your home's eyesores
- 10 Annoying Cleaning Hassles Made Easier
- Stop making these lighting mistakes
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- The most innovative outdoor gear of all time
- The secret to decorating the French way
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- What You Need to Know About Outdoor Kitchens
- Designer decor for a steal
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- What's your summer entertaining style?
- The best pinners you've never heard of
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Plant this: 9 ways to liven up your windows
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- 7 spectacular sunrooms and porches
Jeffry Weisman and Andrew Fisher's Sonoma County home1 of 6
Here's a peek at one of our favorite ELLE DECOR stories by Dickson Wong. —Glo
The stylish kitchen in designers Jeffry Weisman and Andrew Fisher's Sonoma County home features a clean-lined hanging rack of their design.Grey Crawford
Kitchen Chic designer Michael S. Smith2 of 6
Designer Michael S. Smith brings a bit of country charm to the spacious kitchen of Sir Evelyn and Lady de Rothschild's New York City duplex.
ON ELLE DECOR: The Most Charming Rustic KitchensHenry Bourne
Anthropologie's Keith Johnson and Urban Outfitters CEO Glen Senk3 of 6
Anthropologie's Keith Johnson and Urban Outfitters CEO Glen Senk decorated their Manhattan apartment's compact kitchen with found objects.
ON ELLE DECOR: Keith Johnson’s Shopping SecretsWilliam Waldron
Katie Brown, easy access pot rack4 of 6
TV personality Katie Brown minimized clutter with Enclume storage pieces, including an oval steel pot rack, a hammered-steel island, a wall rack (smartly hung against the window) and a cookware stand.Pieter Estersohn
Bright Idea, Mila and Tom Tuttle's NYC home5 of 6
In the kitchen of Mila and Tom Tuttle's NYC home decorated by Miles Redd, a vintage-style pot rack by Urban Archaeology does double duty as it features two integrated pendant lights.
ON ELLE DECOR: Check out our favorite pot racksSimon Upton
Black Beauty, Malcome James Kutner's London kitchen6 of 6
Wood countertops and a rustic fireplace are a warm complement to interior designer Malcolm James Kutner's London kitchen, where the heavy-duty pot rack takes center stage.
For more amazing Pot Racks, visit ELLE DECORSimon Upton
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios