- Next1 of 10Aimee Herring for Filipacchi Publishing
- Previous Next2 of 10Deborah Ory for Filipacchi Publishing
- Previous Next3 of 10Deborah Ory for Filipacchi Publishing
- Previous Next4 of 10Kate Sears for Filipacchi Publishing
- Previous Next5 of 10Joe Schmelzer for Filipacchi Publishing
- Previous Next6 of 10John Gruen for Filipacchi Publishing
- Previous Next7 of 10Michael Partenio for Filipacchi Publishing
- Previous Next8 of 10Joe Schmelzer for Filipacchi Publishing
- Previous Next9 of 10Aimee Herring for Filipacchi Publishing
- Previous Next10 of 10Deborah Ory for Filipacchi Publishing
- Doable DIYPredictions for "Girls" Season 3
- 10 Crazy Christmas Houses
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- 8 Daring Ways To Decorate With Orange
- 11 Wildly Creative Christmas Trees
- 10 Hot Spots for Holiday Decor
- 7 Rich & Enviable Celebrity Bathrooms
- The Passive Aggressive Giver's Gift Guide
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 8 Essentials Every Home Bar Should Have
- 10 DIY Blunders, Fixed Forever
- 10 High-Tech Ways to Survive the Holidays
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- The Very Best Of Americana Today
- Best Tips For Celebrating Thanksgivingukkah
- The Lazy Person's Guide to Holiday Decorating
Real-Life Decor1 of 10
By Ingrid Schmidt
Buy Now: Real-Life Decor
Storage Bench2 of 10
Build a storage bench to create a fun entryway stash place. Crop off a pair of stepladders; then top them off with a wood board and a splash of colorful paint.
Hip Headboard3 of 10
Make your own design-wise headboard in minutes by covering a piece of plywood with a grid of circular stickers and painting over them.
Painted Runner4 of 10
Recycle a stained sisal rug (or customize a new one) by marking off a zigzag stripe pattern on top with a ruler and tape, and then painting every other row.
RELATED FROM FILIPACCHI PUBLISHING: Decorate
Starburst Clock5 of 10
Crafted from circles made of paper boxes, wooden sticks and a clockworks kit, this starburst clock in Pop Art colors is a light-hearted update on a classic mid-century design.
Studded Frames6 of 10
We love studded handbags and belts, so these chic frames are a natural extension of a favorite style. Transform simple wooden picture frames by hammering large and small upholstery nails around the edges, in any pattern your heart desires.
Magazine Holder7 of 10
An antique urn doubles as a statement-making magazine holder — simply glue in a fabric lining.
RELATED FROM FILIPACCHI PUBLISHING: Green Living By Design
Globe Clock8 of 10
Inspire a child to tell time (and dream of traveling the world) by setting up this worldly clock in his or her bedroom or playroom. It’s cleverly made of desktop globes and an oversize clock kit.
Fabric-Covered Bin9 of 10
Reinvent plastic storage bins as chic stowaways by gluing on fabric in a fun pattern or color; then drill holes to attach rope handles.
RELATED FROM FILIPACCHI PUBLISHING: Store It!
Plant Stand10 of 10
Take your plants to new heights by removing the back of an old ladder and painting it a fresh new hue. Secure it with wall brackets and you've got an inventive plant or display stand.