Rich and Decadent Home Decor
- Next1 of 12Jo-Ann Richards/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 12Courtesy of Laviva Home
- Previous Next3 of 12Courtesy of DIA Living
- Previous Next4 of 12Courtesy of Unica Home
- Previous Next5 of 12Courtesy of Lina Rennell
- Previous Next6 of 12Courtesy of Melin
- Previous Next7 of 12Courtesy of Les Indiennes
- Previous Next8 of 12Courtesy of Huset
- Previous Next9 of 12Courtesy of Canvas Home Store
- Previous Next10 of 12Courtesy of Wayfair.com
- Previous Next11 of 12Courtesy of Laviva Home
- Previous Next12 of 12Courtesy of Coyuchi
- Rich and Decadent Home DecorHoliday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 8 Essentials Every Home Bar Should Have
- 11 Wildly Creative Christmas Trees
- 10 High-Tech Ways to Survive the Holidays
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- The Passive Aggressive Giver's Gift Guide
- The Very Best Of Americana Today
- Best Tips For Celebrating Thanksgivingukkah
- 10 DIY Blunders, Fixed Forever
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- 8 Daring Ways To Decorate With Orange
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- 10 Hot Spots for Holiday Decor
- 7 Rich & Enviable Celebrity Bathrooms
- The Lazy Person's Guide to Holiday Decorating
- 7 Inspiring Before-and-After Room Makeovers
- Daylight Saving Time Trivia
Home Comforts1 of 12
By Stacey Lindsey
Our idea of domestic bliss: home decor pieces that exude warmth and indulgence. Bring in a warm color palette of creamy neutrals and chocolate browns to evoke a sense of cozy elegance.
Snuggle Up2 of 12
A fusion of ancient Persian carpet-making techniques and modern Mexican design, these Temoayan blankets are made of virgin cotton and wool.
SHOP NOW: Temoayan Blanket, $285
Moroccan Star3 of 12
Handmade by Berber women half a century ago, these Vintage Moroccan Rugs are made of 100 percent wool and are available from Dia Living, an NYC company that works with low-income artisans in emerging countries.
SHOP NOW: Vintage Moroccan Rug, from $298
In Suspense4 of 12
You may not think that a mesh of stainless steel and wicker would be cozy, but the cocoon-like design of this hanging chair keeps you snug during an afternoon snooze.
SHOP NOW: Pierantonio Bonacina Egg Chair, $3,960
Faux-ward Thinking5 of 12
Super lush and soft, this faux sheepskin is made of 100 percent organic wool and cotton, thick enough to use as an area rug, but we prefer to drape it over the bed.
SHOP NOW: Lisa Rennell Sheepskin, $185
Cool & Collected6 of 12
Top your sofa with a half-dozen of these felted wool throw pillows. The gray colors appeal to the purists in us, and the graphic prints offer a modern take on a rustic favorite.
SHOP NOW: Black & White Collection Cushions, Throws, Blankets, price upon request
Printed Elegance7 of 12
This knotted-fringe cover exudes a worldly vibe with a simple palette that would complement any room.
SHOP NOW: Fringe Bed Throw, from $166
Feeling Sheepish8 of 12
You're sure to stay warm against any chill with this luxurious sheepskin from the Swedish island of Gotland.
SHOP NOW: Huset Gotland Sheepskin, $350
Silky Smooth9 of 12
This jewel-toned chair from Canvas Home Store is comprised of a sustainable wood frame and feather-wrapped cushions covered in soft velvet: all the ingredients for a cozy afternoon of reading.
SHOP NOW: Mercer Tufted Club Chair, price upon request
Temperature Drop10 of 12
The sleek form of Cocoon Fires' Hanging Fireplace Set offers modern design with ages-old comfort. Plus, the adjustable mounting brackets make it suitable to be installed in multiple locations and various angles.
SHOP NOW: Cocoon Fires Hanging Fireplace Set, $2,990
Nap of Luxury11 of 12
Each one of these Bolivian hammocks takes a month of skilled craftsmanship to create, incorporating techniques that have been honed over centuries.
SHOP NOW: Outdoors: Bolivian Hammock From L'Aviva Home, $485
Wool Rich12 of 12
On the coldest of days, a wool blanket is just the thing to bring you tenderness. Surprisingly, this natural fiber is also great for year-round comfort, as it breathes in warm temperatures and insulates cold.
SHOP NOW: Coyuchi Striped Wool Blanket, $348