Rutina Wesley My Favorite Things
- Next1 of 15Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 15Courtesy of Dermalogica
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 15Courtesy of Delonghi
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 15karam miri
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 15Courtesy of Levi
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 15Courtesy of Air Jordan Retro
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 15Courtesy of Epicuren
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 15Courtesy of Minimus.biz
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 15Courtesy of Sephora
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 15Courtesy of COOLA Suncare
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 15Courtesy of Envirosax
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 15Courtesy of Sur La Table
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 15Courtesy of Minimus.biz
- Previous NextWant It!14 of 15Courtesy of Hugo Boss
- Previous NextWant It!15 of 15Courtesy of Clarisonic
Rutina_v011 of 15
Force Of Nature2 of 15
By Amy Elisa Keith
"My skin tends to be a bit dry, so I always use Dermalogica's skin hydrating booster. It gives my face just the right amount of moisture and it only takes a little bit to cover your face, so it lasts a long time!"
SHOP NOW: Dermalogica's skin hydrating booster, $54
One Shot Or Two?3 of 15
"I definitely can't live without my espresso machine. It saves a lot of money in the long run, and we have the delicious Intelligentsia coffee shipped to us, which we love."
SHOP NOW: DeLonghi Steam Combination Coffee-Rialto Espresso Machine, $100
Rest Easy4 of 15
In her Los Angeles home, the one thing she can't live without isn't a towering pair of designer heels or even her People's Choice Award. It's her mattress. "It has just the right amount of firmness, but then it's soft enough to cradle you like a baby."
SHOP NOW: Vitagenic by Aireloom Organic cotton firm mattress, from $2,500
Hang Loose5 of 15
"I love my Levi's boyfriend jeans. I wear them all the time. They are so comfy, and I love things I can just throw on and still look cute."
SHOP NOW: 501 Boyfriend Cut Jeans, $40
Crazy, Sexy, Cool6 of 15
"I'm a little bit of everything. I'm a shoe girl, and I love sneakers. My favorite pair is my all-purple Jordans. I live for my sneakers, yet I'm all about getting dressed up and looking pretty."
SHOP NOW: Nike Air Jordan 13(XII) Retro Black White Purple, $74
Eyes Wide Open7 of 15
"I also swear by my Epicuran eye cream. I wear it morning and night. It's good for wrinkles and tired eyes, which we all need a little help with from time to time."
SHOP NOW: Epicuren Eye Cream, $60
Got You Covered8 of 15
The True Blood star's secret must-have that she won't leave home without? "A travel-size pack of toilet seat covers! My husband got them for me as a stocking stuffer joke, but they actually come in handy."
SHOP NOW: Public Restroom Survival Kit, $14
Scent Of A Man9 of 15
"If I were all alone on a desert island, I would take a small bottle of Issey Miyake to remind me of my husband."
SHOP NOW: L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme Intense cologne, from $59
Power Block10 of 15
Another desert island essential? "Sunscreen would be second, as you have to protect your skin somehow in the middle of nowhere."
SHOP NOW: COOLA Sport Mango SPF 45 moisturizing sunscreen, $32
Going Green11 of 15
While she's not an uber-green gal, Wesley is most certainly stylish with her conservation. In her heavy purse she also carries "a mini shopping bag for last-minute groceries."
SHOP NOW: Envirosax Nomad Pouch, set of 5 reusable bags, $40
Extra Foam, Please12 of 15
Instead of a live-in barista, Wesley makes her own cup of joe and tops it off at home. "This hand milk frother from Sur La Table does the trick, and it was only $25 bucks!" All of her friends are secretly jealous, she adds.
SHOP NOW: Rösle Dual Stainless-Steel Milk Frother, $25
In The Bag13 of 15
If Wesley dumped her purse out on a table, what goodies would we find? "Lavender hand lotion, a mirror, blotting papers, hand sanitizer, tissue, makeup remover wipes, lipstick and gloss, perfume, gum, Aleve, Tylenol and a Sharpie. Yes, I know, my bag is way too heavy!"
SHOP NOW: VIP Woman's Traveler, $20
Design Star14 of 15
"I'm really digging Hugo Boss right now. I love the fit of their clothes. They are very feminine and chic."
SHOP NOW: Hugo Boss Thin Strap Empire Waist Summer Dress, $126
In The Buff15 of 15
"I love my Clarisonic! It leaves my skin feeling so clean and soft. I'm beginning to think it's the secret to staying young."
SHOP NOW: Clarisonic, $195
NEXT ON GLO: Niki Taylor's Favorite Things
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- This Weekend's Best Holiday Sales
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- How to Be More Outrospective
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway