Southwestern Inspired Home Decor
- Next1 of 11Anastassios Mentis/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Love, Adorned
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Spartan
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Ruby+George
- Previous Next5 of 11courtesy of Papa Stour and Matter
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Grain Design
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Rachel Craven
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Spartan
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of West Elm
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Greenpointworks
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Luke Bartels
Southwestern Soul1 of 11
By Stacey Lindsay for Remodelista
Bring the warmth of the American Southwest into your home with these rustic and colorful accessories.
Feathered Friends2 of 11
Brooklyn-based Electric Love puts a modern spin on the Native American dream catcher. The husband-and-wife team incorporates wire, thread, turkey feathers and quartz crystals into their designs, which would make a soulful addition to any nursery.
SHOP NOW: Brown Deer Leather Dream Catcher, $385
ON REMODELISTA: Modern Interpretations of a Native American Design
Case Closed3 of 11
Made of virgin Pendleton wool in classic tones of red, orange, yellow and fuchsia, these sleeves by The Good Flock will keep your essentials safe in transit.
ON REMODELISTA: Southwestern Inspiration in Austin
Dream Weaver4 of 11
Truly one of a kind, this vintage blanket at Ruby + George boasts finely woven wools in rich red, cream and black. It can be worn in the traditional manner (draped around the shoulders) or used as table runner.
SHOP NOW: Antique Third Phase Navajo Blanket, $735
Call of the Wild5 of 11
Papa Stour sources these natural antlers (left) from the Scottish Highlands, while Toronto-based Castor Design creates these manmade versions (right) out of cast bronze or aluminum. Prop them on a mantle or hang them above your bed to lend a touch of regality to the room.
ON REMODELISTA: High Design Mixed With Country
Mirror, Mirror6 of 11
Catch your reflection in one of these eclectic handmade mirrors by Grain. Each rim is wrapped in colorful hemp twine, adding texture and color to a room.
ON REMODELISTA: Sustainably Made Accessories by Grain
Get the Point7 of 11
Quality and color rule with these napkins. Textile designer Rachel Craven lends a Native American appeal by applying bold geometric arrows onto natural flax linen.
SHOP NOW: Flax Napkin Set, $96 for set of 4
ON REMODELISTA: Vibrant Linens With a Native American Vibe
Matter Horn8 of 11
This antler keychain looks just as chic hanging from the wall as it does attached to a set of keys.
SHOP NOW: Antler Key Chain, $48
Cattle Call9 of 11
This natural-hide rug feels as luxurious as it looks, making it the perfect versatile accessory to give your rugged American decor a bit of glamour.
SHOP NOW: Medium Ivory Cowhide Rug, from $499
ON REMODELISTA: A Southwest Tablescape
Strike a Cord10 of 11
The iconic Acapulco chair gets a sophisticated update with worn leather cording instead of vinyl.
SHOP NOW: Acapulco Chair, from $399
ON REMODELISTA: A Classic Chair Remade in Brooklyn
Branch Out11 of 11
San Francisco–based woodworking artist Luke Bartels creates decorative antlers by securing salvaged branches on a carved walnut crest. Tada! Tree chic.
SHOP NOW: Branch Antlers, from $185
ON REMODELISTA: Salvaged Decorative Pieces
NEXT ON GLO: Unbelievable Vacation Destinations
- 10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making
- 9 resolutions that are doomed to fail
- Ex-Boyfriend Revenge Kit for $1,850
- Find The Perfect Holiday Beauty Gift For Mom
- 10 Crazy Christmas Houses
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway