- Next1 of 15Thinkstock
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 15Courtesy of Old Navy
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 15Courtesy of Five Star Fido
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 15Courtesy of Gwen Gear
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 15Courtesy of The Green Pet Shop
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 15Courtesy of Haute Pooch
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 15Courtesy of Design Public
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 15Courtesy of Design Public
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 15Courtesy of Jax & Bones
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 15Courtesy of Pussy and Pooch
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 15Courtesy of Bitch New York
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 15Courtesy of Doggie Vogue
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 15Courtesy of Les Poochs
- Previous NextWant It!14 of 15Courtesy of Pussy and Pooch
- Previous NextWant It!15 of 15Courtesy of Puppy Tweets
- Spoiled PetsSOLD! How to Buy at Auctions
- How to Throw an "Indie" Fourth of July Party
- 8 clever ways to hide your home's eyesores
- 10 Annoying Cleaning Hassles Made Easier
- Stop making these lighting mistakes
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- The most innovative outdoor gear of all time
- The secret to decorating the French way
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- What You Need to Know About Outdoor Kitchens
- Designer decor for a steal
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- What's your summer entertaining style?
- The best pinners you've never heard of
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Plant this: 9 ways to liven up your windows
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- 7 spectacular sunrooms and porches
Living the Good Life1 of 15
Whether you've got a diva Yorkie or your French bulldog deserves only the best, here are our picks for the most lavish and stylish pet accessories for your home. Let your pooch live, eat and sleep in the lap of luxury.
Preppy Pets2 of 15
Dress your baby like he's headed back to school too! These polos are must-haves for the small and big sophisticated scouts.
SHOP NOW: Old Navy Striped Graphic-Patch Polos for Dogs, from $8
Closeted Fashionista3 of 15
Store those cute outfits in style with fido's own armoire, which conveniently stores all of those designer leashes, girlie tutus and the bedazzled carriers.
SHOP NOW: Five Star Fido Bon' Armoir, $250
Out and Proud4 of 15
Hit the Pride parade with the perfect harness, which looks like a rainbow-colored vest. Your little baby will be the best-dressed pooch on the route.
SHOP NOW: Gwen Gear Castro Denim Dog Harness, $33
Chilling Out5 of 15
When you've turned up the heat as the mercury falls, your sheep dog may need a quick cooldown. This self-cooling pet cushion cools without refrigeration, water or electricity. No maintenance, no mess.
SHOP NOW: The Green Pet Shop’s Cool Pet Pad, $20
Oh Baby6 of 15
Let the little guy snuggle up in a hooded cushion bed that reminds us of a baby's bassinet. Snug as a pug in a rug.
SHOP NOW: Haute Pooch Soft Hooded Bed, $169
Penthouse Suite7 of 15
Pish posh! The floor is for common pets. Provide your kitty with a personal sanctuary above the rest with a Sherpa fleece-lined padding and removable top.
SHOP NOW: Hepper Pod Pet Bed, $99
Five-Star Meal8 of 15
Put out the Kibbles 'n Bits in style with this mod feeder that blends with your minimalist kitchen and sleek interior home design. No more unsightly bowls.
SHOP NOW: Holden Designs Pet Feeders, from $94
Plush Pad9 of 15
Toss out that bland one-color dog pillow and trade up for a bold-printed cushion, available in seven sizes, three shapes and an endless selection of fabrics.
Kitty Pod10 of 15
It's a bed. It's a scratcher. It's so chic. Finally, one piece of pet furniture has it all. This is one of our absolute favorites because of the cool design, an asset to any living room.
SHOP NOW: Pussy & Pooch Kitty Pod Cat Scratcher, $320
Couture Chow11 of 15
Engage in true fine dining with this gold-and-silver feeder with embossed snake print Italian leather. Your pet will feel like royalty with this ultra-luxe bowl.
SHOP NOW: Bitch New York Metallic Snake Feeder, $84
Shrug It Off12 of 15
Even your furry friend needs a bit of designer fur sometimes. Outfit your little girl with a cold-weather staple for the ultimate fashion statement.
SHOP NOW: Ruff Ruff Couture Park Avenue Shrug for Dogs, $38
Hair-Raising Style13 of 15
Comb through that lush mane without damaging your pooch's coat with Les Poochs brushes, offered in a variety of colors for different hair textures and lengths.
SHOP NOW: Les Poochs Brush System, from $45
Raise a Leg14 of 15
Can't take your dog out for a walk today? Not to worry. Place the Petapotty in your dogs room for him to do his business. The trap pan is easily accessible, which allows for no-hassle cleaning.
SHOP NOW: Pussy & Pooch Original Petapotty, $280
Doggie Twitter15 of 15
Ever wonder what your dog was doing while you're out? Puppy Tweets is a tag with a sound and motion sensor that you attach to your pet's dog collar and then connect its USB receiver to your computer. This dog tag sends messages to your computer, then Tweets it to you!
SHOP NOW: Puppy Tweets, $27
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios