Holiday Gifts Under $25
- Next1 of 21Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 21Courtesy of Neiman Marcus
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 21Courtesy of Iomoi
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 21Courtesy of Delight.com
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 21Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 21Courtesy of Z Gallerie
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 21Courtesy of Knockknock
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 21Courtesy of Pure Dark
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 21Courtesy of Knockknock
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 21Courtesy of OOO
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 21Courtesy of TableTopics
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 21Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 21Courtesy of Spiegel
- Previous NextWant It!14 of 21Courtesy of Old Navy
- Previous NextWant It!15 of 21Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous NextWant It!16 of 21Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous NextWant It!17 of 21Courtesy of MAC
- Previous NextWant It!18 of 21Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous NextWant It!19 of 21Courtesy of Bare Esccentuals
- Previous NextWant It!20 of 21Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous NextWant It!21 of 21Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Holiday Gifts Under $25The best pinners you've never heard of
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The most innovative outdoor gear of all time
- The secret to decorating the French way
- Amazing design trends from around the world
- 21 amazing art gifts for under $50
- The Ultimate Flower Power Lookbook
- 10 coolest sentimental mother's day gifts
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- Try these (almost!) free home decor crafts
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- 7 spectacular sunrooms and porches
- Make $$$ this weekend: Garage sale secrets
- The ultimate guide to stress-free parties
- Decorating After Divorce
- 5 Festive Cinco de Mayo Party Finds Under $25
- Glo's latest obsession: Hi-tech finds
- Ellen DeGeneres's relaxing ranch retreat
- The lazy person's guide to housework
GiftGuide_v021 of 21beauty living style relationships under $25 gift guide
'Tis the Season2 of 21
Cover your iPod with this über-green case. Made from sleek and renewable natural bamboo, the cover fits all iPod and iPhone models. It’s the perfect accessory for the must-have gadget of 2010.
SHOP NOW: iWave Bamboo Case, $25
What's Old Is New3 of 21
Remember when Nana would give you pencils in your stocking as a child? Bring a little bit of nostalgia to this year’s stocking stuffers with these ultra-hip pink and gold pencils.
SHOP NOW: Set of 14 Pencils, Zig Zag Pattern in Pink and Gold, $15
Boo-Boo Be Gone4 of 21
This is our motto for 2011: “Keep Calm and Carry On.” Inevitably, we all fall short and may get a few bumps or bruises, so give the folks on your holiday list a little protection with these chic bandages.
SHOP NOW: Keep Calm and Carry On Bandages, $7.50
Unlocked Thirst5 of 21
Uncapping a cold brew or a bottle of sparkling cider has never been so elegant as it has with this key bottle opener, perfect for the girlie girl.
SHOP NOW: Castle Key Bottle Opener, $12
Travel in Style6 of 21
Dust off that passport and wrap it in a faux-croc cover. By giving it some much-needed attention and style, you’ll be jet-setting in no time. We guarantee the TSA officers are going to love this gift too!
SHOP NOW: Faux Croc Passport Cover, $7
Working Girl7 of 21
While work is the last thing you want to think about during the holidays, this cute kit will help stave off those post-vacation blues when it’s time to get back to the office. A perfect choice for the friend who works too hard.
SHOP NOW: Workday Recovery Kit, $14
Sweet Treat8 of 21
Stash some gourmet chocolate for the foodie in your life. With all-natural chocolate and ingredients like crystallized ginger, this line of treats will keep those taste buds on their toes.
SHOP NOW: Pure Dark Bark, $8
Bottoms Up!9 of 21
This notepad will allow the hops lover on your list to rate beers based on a variety of factors in order to keep track of his or her favorite brews.
SHOP NOW: Rate That Beer Pad, $8
Safety First10 of 21
Sexual health need not be so clinical. We love these condoms from OOO because they make protection look pretty (not an easy task).
SHOP NOW: Passion Pack, $9.95 each
Great Dates11 of 21
Both seasoned couples looking to shake up their routine or single friends getting frustrated with yet another boring first date can enjoy these date night-themed cards, which will infuse relationships at any stage with some fresh ideas.
SHOP NOW: Date Night TableTopics Idea Cards, $20
Knit Wit12 of 21
Warm her hands and her heart with these cozy mittens.
SHOP NOW: Topshop gloves, $12
Ring Me13 of 21
This oversize cocktail ring makes a bold statement without you dropping a ton of cash.
SHOP NOW: Spiegel ring, $14
Lace Case14 of 21
A pretty, flirty layer that is perfect for everyday wear.
SHOP NOW: Old Navy camisole, $8
Hats Off15 of 21
A classic beret in a rich-looking color is always in style.
SHOP NOW: Nordstrom beret, $24
Eye Spy16 of 21
The cool kid in your crowd will love these retro-inspired frames.
SHOP NOW: Anthropologie sunglasses, $24
Playful in Plaid17 of 21
The tartan theme of this MAC collection is perfect for a cozy holiday season. Plus, these three lip shades are pretty much universally flattering.
SHOP NOW: MAC A Tartan Tale Happily Ever After Lip Kit, $22.50
Just a Spritz18 of 21
A perfume that can fit in your smallest clutch? Genius!
SHOP NOW: Juicy Couture Eau de Parfum Travel Set, $25
On-the-Go Gloss19 of 21
The best things sometimes come in tiny packages. Oh, how we love a mini lip gloss!
SHOP NOW: Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Keychain Kisses Lip Gloss Trio, $15
Burning Bright20 of 21
When in doubt, you can never go wrong with a candle as a gift ... no matter who it's for.
SHOP NOW: Antica Farmacista No. 11 Votive Candle, $18
All That Glitters21 of 21
Party polishes to suit your every mood and occasion.
SHOP NOW: Deborah Lippmann Layer Cake Nail Color Trio, $25