Survive Flu Season Stylishly
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of ShopBop
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Rosanna Inc.
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Travis Treasure Box
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Qi
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Restoration Hardware
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Abe's Market
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Jonathan Adler
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Anthropologie
Home Remedies1 of 11
By Kelly Mickle
Feeling under the weather? Pamper yourself back to health in no time with these 10 must-have items for any sick day.
Dream On2 of 11
No blackout window shades? Hide from the light and get some precious shut-eye with these fashionable sleep masks.
SHOP NOW: Mary Green Eye Mask, $26
Getting Warmer3 of 11
Keep chills at bay by snuggling up in this ultra-soft heated throw with multiple warming settings and convenient three-hour auto-off control.
SHOP NOW: Sunbeam Heated Blue Plaid Throw, $199
Tray Chic4 of 11
Serving trays make breakfast (and lunch and dinner) in bed feel just a little bit brighter even when you're fighting a cold.
SHOP NOW: Rosanna L'Orangerie tray, $44
Nursing It5 of 11
An electric mug warmer lets you nurse your tea and soup, keeping it heated while you enjoy it at your own pace. For a low-tech option, wrap your mug in a wooly cozy.
SHOP NOW: Coffee Mug Cozy, $12
Come Clean6 of 11
Hand washing is the number one way to reduce the spread of infection in the home. Lather up with a chic soap and lotion duo as pretty as perfume bottles—and keep a portable sanitizing spray in your robe for easy decontamination access.
SHOP NOW: Pure & Good Hand Duo, $34
Sole Savers7 of 11
Forget chunky socks or frumpy clogs. Treat your toes to lux cashmere slippers until you get back on your feet.
SHOP NOW: Qi Pom Pom Slippers, $140
Pillow Talk8 of 11
Lay your head on linen pillowcases to help keep you cool if you spike a fever.
SHOP NOW: Linen Pillowcases, $59 (set of 2)
Heaven Scent9 of 11
Vintage Japanese silk kimono fabric filled with French lavender and organic flax seed can be heated or chilled and placed over your eyes to relieve stress, headaches and sinus pressure.
SHOP NOW: Kimono Art Studio aromatherapy eye pillow, $27
Thirst Aid10 of 11
A clever hand-blown glass water carafe set fashioned after a pill provides a chic and cheeky reminder to stay hydrated.
SHOP NOW: Jonathan Adler turquoise pill carafe, $48
Glass Act11 of 11
Keep the assortment of cold meds in the bathroom, and store just what you need in a tiny trinket box bedside.
SHOP NOW: Mercury Trinket Box, $18
NEXT GALLERY: Post Sick Clean-Up: Get a Sexier Bedroom Fast
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Maker's Faire 2013: Get your geek on
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds