Sweater dressing your space
- Next1 of 12Courtesy of Sunderland Stitch and Salvage
- Previous Next2 of 12Courtesy of Wood and Wool
- Previous Next3 of 12Courtesy of Folklore Design
- Previous Next4 of 12Courtesy of Olivebrown
- Previous Next5 of 12Courtesy of Everyday Needs
- Previous Next6 of 12Courtesy of Sunderland Stitch and Salvage
- Previous Next7 of 12Courtesy of Cara Corey
- Previous Next8 of 12Courtesy of My Very Own Eye Goggles
- Previous Next9 of 12Courtesy of My Very Own Eye Goggles
- Previous Next10 of 12Courtesy of Wood and Wool
- Previous Next11 of 12Courtesy of Anton Alvarez
- Previous Next12 of 12Courtesy of Ferm Living
- Sweater dressing your space11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- 10 Bad Decorating Habits To Quit Now
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- 10 Home Products That Will Change Your Life
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Can Your Home Make You Happier?
- The Most Outrageous Wedding Demands Ever
- 7 Ideas to Transform Your Bookshelves
- 10 Ways You're Organizing All Wrong
- Surprising New Uses For Everyday Items
- 12 Ways To Update A Room For Less Than $15
- The World's Most Spectacular Saunas & Tubs
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- 10 Tricks to Make Any Room Appear Bigger
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- High-Fashion Finds for the Home and Beyond
- Chinese New Year Fun Facts
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Valentine Finds
Cozy Cover-Ups1 of 12
By Stacey Lindsay for Remodelista
There's no reason to limit chunky knits and soft wools to your wardrobe. This winter, warm up your home in cozy sweater layers with these 11 home decor finds.
In a Stitch2 of 12
A granny-square pattern never looked so chic: This stool is handmade using recycled wood with a bright crocheted seat cover.
SHOP NOW: Wood and Wool Stool, $100
ON REMODELISTA: A DIY Knitted Blanket
Wool Light3 of 12
UK textile designer Naomi Paul uses leftover yarn sourced from the couture fashion industry to create her crochet pendant lights. Available in numerous colors, each one gives off an extra-warm glow.
SHOP NOW: Gluck Pendant, $475
ON REMODELISTA: Knitted and Crochet Pendant Lights
Tea Cozy4 of 12
A delightful addition to teatime, these felt coasters are fashioned out of wool sweaters found at thrift stores.
SHOP NOW: Repurposed wool coasters, $25 (set of six)
ON REMODELISTA: Felt Accents
Sweater Weather5 of 12
Take off the winter chill by tucking in with a hot water bottle. A 100 percent organic merino wool cover lends cuddly softness while keeping in heat.
SHOP NOW: Hand-Knitted Hot Water Bottle Cover, $100
ON REMODELISTA: Global Finds for Everyday Needs
High Strung6 of 12
This hand-knit pendant light can be draped or coiled in numerous ways, adding a dose of unexpected texture and glow to any space.
SHOP NOW: Sweater Light, $150
ON REMODELISTA: Simple White Pendant Lights
Have a Ball7 of 12
Part footrest and part accent piece, this textured pouf offers a comfortably soft way to put up your feet.
SHOP NOW: Knit Rope Pouf, $300
ON REMODELISTA: High/Low Thomas Eyck Poufs
In the Loop8 of 12
An ancient craft re-imagined: Neon accents add a modern element to traditional jute yarn baskets.
SHOP NOW: Small Crocheted Basket, $40
ON REMODELISTA: Storage Solutions
String Theory9 of 12
Suspend your terrariums in this bright macramé planter—it's woven from nylon cord, making it super-sturdy.
SHOP NOW: Macramé Plant Hanger, $75
ON REMODELISTA: DIY Macrame Wall Planter
Hang In There10 of 12
As if babies (and their clothes) weren't cute enough, now even the hangers that hold the clothes are awww-inducing. Hand crocheted in colorful stripes, these make perfect gifts for parents-to-be.
SHOP NOW: Crochet Baby Hanger, $20
ON REMODELISTA: Colorful Storage
Thread Count11 of 12
Anton Alvarez, a graduate of the Royal College of Art, is changing the traditional way furniture is made by eliminating the need for nails, bolts or screws. With his Thread Wrapping Machine, Alvarez binds elements together with glue-coated thread to create unique pieces for the home.
ON REMODELISTA: Living Rooms With Wool
Cable Service12 of 12
Give flowers, pencils, pens and other accessories a cozy container with these vases; each one consists of a glass interior covered with a cable-knit wool sleeve.
SHOP NOW: Knitted Vases, $20
ON REMODELISTA: Accessories from Ferm Living