Kids' Table Transformation
- Next1 of 12Courtesy of Pottery Barn Kids
- Previous Next2 of 12Courtesy of Etsy
- Previous Next3 of 12Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next4 of 12Courtesy of Etsy
- Previous Next5 of 12Courtesy of Smiling Planet
- Previous Next6 of 12Courtesy of Etsy
- Previous Next7 of 12Courtesy of Pottery Barn Kids
- Previous Next8 of 12Courtesy of Site NYC
- Previous Next9 of 12Courtesy of Etsy
- Previous Next10 of 12Courtesy of Fred Flare
- Previous Next11 of 12Courtesy of Edible Gifts Plus
- Previous Next12 of 12Courtesy of Amazon
Table For Tots1 of 12
By Elina Furman, A-List Mom
Floral garlands, festive napkin rings, handwritten place cards—with so much detail going into decorating the main Thanksgiving table, the kiddie table often gets overlooked. But with these fresh ideas and DIY crafts, you can create a Turkey Day setup that will entertain the little ones and impress all your guests.
Give Thanks2 of 12
Ditch the paper plates. These are dishes you'll keep forever. Just send in a photo of your child's profile with their list of things to be thankful for and you'll get a custom keepsake plate they can treasure long after the holiday is over.
SHOP NOW: Custom Thanksgiving Silhouette Plate, $35
ON GLO: Hostess 101
What's Cooking?3 of 12
Bring out the miniature Betty Crocker in the kitchen with this fun child-sized apron in the hottest color of the season. It's the perfect way to thank Mommy's little helper. And there's even an adult version for Mom.
SHOP NOW: Tea and Crumpets Kids' Apron, $24
ON GLO: Tips To Prep For Your Next Bash
Gobble, Gobble4 of 12
Coloring on Thanksgiving would not be complete without these adorable, recycled turkey crayons in every color under the rainbow.
SHOP NOW: Recycled Crayons, $24
Hearts & Crafts5 of 12
We're always thankful for peace on earth. Let your kids explore the true spirit of the holiday with this gorgeous "Everyone Dreams of Peace, Even When They Don't" coloring book.
SHOP NOW: Coloring Book, $14
One-Stop Shop6 of 12
No time to decorate? No worries. This printable decor party set—complete with banner, napkin rings and place settings—will turn any kids' table into the best seat in the room in 10 minutes flat.
SHOP NOW: Thanksgiving Kids' Printable Party Pack, $10
Stay In The Lines7 of 12
No kids' table would be complete with these practical and thematic coloring placemats. The mats come in a pad for all the kids (and any fun-loving adults) to enjoy.
SHOP NOW: Color Me Placemats, $19
ON GLO: Guilty-Pleasure Gift Guide
Write On8 of 12
Bring the outdoors inside with these stylish and rustic coloring pencils. Kids and parents will love the whimsical twig design and bright colors.
SHOP NOW: Twig Pencils, $6
Holiday Hobby9 of 12
Cool crafts are the best way keep the kids busy while you’re getting dinner on the table. This sun-catcher is the perfect fall DIY creation.
SHOP NOW: DIY Leaf Suncatcher Kit, $5
Main Course10 of 12
Kids can play "catch the turkey" with this playful inflatable centerpiece that's sure to add some whimsy to any table.
SHOP NOW: Inflatable Turkey, $14
ON GLO: Most Talked-About Gifts
Save Room11 of 12
These adorable pilgrim and turkey Rice Krispies Sticks will make a yummy addition to the menu. Available in packs of three, they'll entice kids of all ages.
SHOP NOW: Thanksgiving Krispies Sticks Gift Set, $13
Story Time12 of 12
You'll be grateful to end the perfect Thanksgiving dinner with this book from Dallas Clayton. It's filled with imaginative illustrations and a message that is a good reminder for us all.
SHOP NOW: "Awesome Book of Thanks", $11
NEXT ON GLO: The Must-Shop Holiday Sales
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway