- Next1 of 13Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 13Courtesy of DSW
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 13Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 13Courtesy of Vaseline
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 13Courtesy of Banana Republic
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 13Courtesy of Sony
- Previous Next7 of 13Courtesy of Shape FX
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 13Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 13Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 13Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 13Courtesy of Style Bop
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 13Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next13 of 13Glo
- Thanksgiving ScrapbookWhat's your summer entertaining style?
- The best pinners you've never heard of
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The most innovative outdoor gear of all time
- 7 spectacular sunrooms and porches
- Make $$$ this weekend: Garage sale secrets
- Amazing design trends from around the world
- Decorating After Divorce
- 5 Festive Cinco de Mayo Party Finds Under $25
- 10 coolest sentimental mother's day gifts
- The secret to decorating the French way
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- Plant this: 9 ways to liven up your windows
- 21 amazing art gifts for under $50
- The Ultimate Flower Power Lookbook
- The ultimate guide to stress-free parties
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- Try these (almost!) free home decor crafts
- Glo's latest obsession: Hi-tech finds
Gobble, Gobble!1 of 13
By Amy Elisa Keith
It’s that time of year to go home for the holidays. Like many people, I spend Thanksgiving with my dad’s family, then Christmas with mom in LA. So Maryland, here I come! From cooking peach cobbler to playing Rock Band with my brother, the weekend will be jam-packed. To avoid checking luggage, I’ve come up with a short-yet-stylish list of items to pack.
Shear Genius2 of 13
Whether I'm grabbing drinks with the girls or making a grocery run, these are the perfect boots for the trip. And shearling is totally in style!
SHOP NOW: Envy Shearling Boottie, $80
Top Hat3 of 13
This L.A. girl will stay warm and sniffle-free with this knitted fax fur trapper hat.
SHOP NOW: Topshop Hat, $36
Hands Down4 of 13
I love this beauty basic recommended by some of the top makeup artists around. Plus, it's small so I can keep it in my purse for those moments when my hands get cold and dry.
SHOP NOW: Vaseline Healthy Hand and Nail Conditioning Hand Lotion, $3.75
Heightened Awareness5 of 13
The perfect pair of pumps to wear in the cold weather. The thicker heel will be great for walking in any kind of weather, and the grey flannel is such a chic, seasonal touch. My sister better keep her hands off of these!
SHOP NOW: Banana Republic Shoe, $120
Scenic Shooter6 of 13
To capture all of the shenanigans and hilarious family moments, I will defintely keep this digi-cam by my side at all times. This way, I'll have proof of the time I beat my brother in Rock Band!
SHOP NOW: Sony Cybershot Digital Camera TX9, $400
Do The Legwork7 of 13
Because I know that I can't resist that second (or third) slice of sweet potato pie, I'll pack these shapewear tights to keep me tucked in and looking like I didn't stuff my face with fried turkey.
SHOP NOW: Shape FX Tights, $25
Quick Workout8 of 13
To balance out all of that eating, I'd better bring my gym stuff including these fabulous neon Nikes.
SHOP NOW: Nike Sneaker, $88
Carry All9 of 13
For the quick weekend trip, there's no need to bring a bunch of purses. This sleek, minimalist tote will do just fine.
SHOP NOW: Kate Spade Bag, $395
Blazer of Glory10 of 13
I hate being so bundled up to weather the snow that I get super hot the moment I step inside. Layers are the key, and what better way to layer than with this olive blazer? And it works perfectly with my coat.
SHOP NOW: Elizabeth & James Blazer, $395
In the Bag11 of 13
All I need are my makeup essentials: foundation, blush and mascara. This little cosmetics bag is the perfect size for my must-haves plus any extra lipsticks.
SHOP NOW: Marc by Marc Jacobs Cosmetic case, $65
Caped Crusader12 of 13
Ah, the perfect coat for the Maryland weather, not too bulky. I can pair this with jeans as well as my after-Thanksgiving uniform of a velour pantsuit for all of those sales.
SHOP NOW: Juicy Couture Cape, $380
Now It's Your Turn!13 of 13
I used my Glo Scrapbook to get ready for the big holiday weekend and the onslaught of family. What will you use yours for?