Insider's guide to living better this month
- Next1 of 8Glo
- Previous Next2 of 8Courtesy of Yellow Owl Workshop
- Previous Next3 of 8Courtesy of Handbag Handcuff
- Previous Next4 of 8Courtesy of Unison Home
- Previous Next5 of 8Courtesy of Inslee Haynes
- Previous Next6 of 8Courtesy of Lake August
- Previous Next7 of 8Courtesy of Heather Taylor Home
- Previous Next8 of 8Courtesy of Clare Vivier
Great Finds1 of 8
We asked Elaine Bauer Brooks from The List Collective, an online resource of personally curated shopping guides from food experts, artists and designers, to give us the inside scoop on some must-have products. From chic recipe cards to inexpensive artwork, these items are sure to brighten your days and your home.
Secret Ingredient2 of 8
Look like the consummate homemaker—even if you're not—with these graphic recipe cards set in copper foil.
SHOP NOW: Yellow Owl Workshop Recipe Cards, $14
ON THE LIST: Celebrity Chef Aida Mollenkamp's Top Picks
Buckle Up3 of 8
Created by a Los Angeles mom, the Handbag Handcuff is ideal for anyone who spends plenty of time in the carpool lane. It stylishly clips your bag to the passenger headrest, keeping the contents safely inside, not sprawled on the floor.
SHOW NOW: Handbag Handcuff, $42
ON THE LIST: The List Collective Founder Elaine Brook's Top Picks
Helping Hand4 of 8
A striped oven mitt made from hand-printed sailcloth brings the yacht club look into the kitchen.
SHOP NOW: Sailor oven mitt, $24
ON THE LIST: Fashion Retailers Of A Kind’s Top Picks
Best Dressed5 of 8
Inslee Haynes' budget-friendly fashion illustrations will add a bit of whimsy to your walls.
SHOP NOW: Inslee Haynes Fashion Illustration Prints, $15-$25
ON THE LIST: Fashion Illustrator Inslee Hayne's Top Picks
Gilded Paper6 of 8
Made in the USA, this debut collection of wallpaper is printed on recyclable papers in a renewable energy mill. What's more, a portion of each sale goes to the Land Stewardship Project for sustainable agriculture, making this glam paper in of-the-moment gold even more chic.
SHOP NOW: Lake August Wallpaper in Garden Wall, $160 per roll
Upscale Dining7 of 8
Heather Taylor Home's God's Eye placemats are beautifully embroidered textiles that marry modern design with traditional artisanship.
SHOP NOW: Heather Taylor Home Table Linens, $60-$140
ON THE LIST: List Collective Founder Elaine Brook's Top Picks
Sun & Games8 of 8
Spring picnics are way more fun—and stylish—with Clare Vivier's new travel backgammon board that rolls up for easy toting and impromptu playing.
SHOP NOW: Clare Vivier Travel Backgammon Set in camel, $249
ON THE LIST: Gifting Pro Simone LeBlanc's Top Picks
NEXT ON GLO: Life's dirtiest dilemmas solved!
- 7 Easy Ways To Fix A Bad Hair Day At Work
- The Most Elaborate Holiday Windows Displays
- Shoes Made for Exes
- 10 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This Winter
- 8 Annoying Lies You Need to Stop Telling
- What Your Holiday Sales Clerk Won't Tell You
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway