13 Scary Halloween Finds for Grownups
- Next1 of 14Courtesy of Williams Sonoma
- Previous Next2 of 14Courtesy of Haunted Props
- Previous Next3 of 14Courtesy of Urban Outfitters
- Previous Next4 of 14Courtesy of Soap Deli News
- Previous Next5 of 14Courtesy of Oriental Trading
- Previous Next6 of 14Courtesy of Windell H. Oskay; evilmadscientist.com
- Previous Next7 of 14Courtesy of Oriental Trading
- Previous Next8 of 14Courtesy of Imaginary Animal
- Previous Next9 of 14Courtesy of Urban Outfitters
- Previous Next10 of 14Courtesy of Pottery Barn
- Previous Next11 of 14Courtesy of Oriental Trading
- Previous Next12 of 14Courtesy of Grandin Road
- Previous Next13 of 14Courtesy of Café Press
- Previous Next14 of 14Courtesy of Williams Sonoma
Fright Fest1 of 14
By Jen Betterley
Leave the grinning jack-o'-lanterns and faux cobwebs to the kiddies. We've scared up some seriously spooky Halloween decor. From holographic corpses to skull glasses, these finds are sure to get guests into the Halloween spirit.
It's All Relative2 of 14
From lovely older woman to decomposing corpse in the blink of an eye, this ghostly holographic portrait is sure to amaze guests as Aunt Hazel transforms at every turn.
SHOP NOW: Aunt Hazel holographic portrait, $19, hauntedprops.com
Watch Your Fingers3 of 14
Top treats with these frighteningly realistic finger candles.
SHOP NOW: Finger candles, $14 for a set of 5, urbanoutfitters.com
Pick Your Poison4 of 14
Transform basic wine bottles with these free printable Soap Deli News labels.
SHOP NOW: Free printable apothecary labels, soapdelinews.com
Gray Matter5 of 14
A fun treat for ghouls and goblins of all ages, these squishy brain-shaped splatballs are an excellent pick for a quirky take-home.
SHOP NOW: Brain-shaped splatballs, $12 per dozen, orientaltrading.com
Lab Work6 of 14
SHOP NOW: Wide mouth mason jars, $32 (set of 12), amazon.com
Bare Bones7 of 14
No Halloween bash is complete without a skeleton hangin' around.
SHOP NOW: White-haired hanging skeleton, $20, orientaltrading.com
Dolled Up8 of 14
The powder room gets in on the holiday fun with these creepy doll hand soaps.
SHOP NOW: Doll hand soap, $16, imaginaryanimal.com
In the Drink9 of 14
Show off your macabre style with this clever skull stein, perfect for drinking witches' brew or pumpkin ale.
SHOP NOW: Skull stein glass, $14, urbanoutfitters.com
No Bones About It10 of 14
Let this condiment serving set lend a hand at your party.
SHOP NOW: Skeleton hand condiment set, $48, potterybarn.com
Stuck on You11 of 14
Add sticky glow-in-the-dark eyeballs here and there to give guests the creepy feeling that someone's watching them.
SHOP NOW: Glow-in-the-dark sticky eyes, $6 for a pack of 48, orientaltrading.com
Afraid of the Dark?12 of 14
With these flameless LED candles, you'll still get the flickering ambience without having to worry about any open-flame mishaps.
SHOP NOW: LED Halloween candles, $10, grandinroad.com
From the Beyond13 of 14
Offer your guests some festive spirits with this Ouija board–inspired serving tray.
SHOP NOW: Ouija board coffee tray, $38, cafepress.com
Using Your Head14 of 14
These glazed stoneware dishes will add a touch of frightful flair to your tabletop.
SHOP NOW: Halloween skull plates, $52 for a set of four, williams-sonoma.com
NEXT ON GLO: Shop The Best Home Decor Deals
- How to Overcome a Creative Block
- 10 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should Own
- Lorde's Makeup Collaboration
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- Designers Reveal Their Guilty Decor Pleasures
- 10 Ways To Refresh Your White Button-Down
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds