Lighten Up Your Travel
- NextWant It!1 of 9Courtesy of A Little Honey
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 9Courtesy of Portland Luggage
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 9Courtesy of Graphic Image
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 9Courtesy of Footzy-Rolls
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 9Courtesy of Z Gallerie
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 9Courtesy of Flight 001
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 9Courtesy of Brookstone
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 9Courtesy of Tunebug
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 9Courtesy of Organize.com
- Lighten Up Your TravelThe best pinners you've never heard of
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The most innovative outdoor gear of all time
- The secret to decorating the French way
- Amazing design trends from around the world
- 21 amazing art gifts for under $50
- The Ultimate Flower Power Lookbook
- 10 coolest sentimental mother's day gifts
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- Try these (almost!) free home decor crafts
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- 7 spectacular sunrooms and porches
- Make $$$ this weekend: Garage sale secrets
- The ultimate guide to stress-free parties
- Decorating After Divorce
- 5 Festive Cinco de Mayo Party Finds Under $25
- Glo's latest obsession: Hi-tech finds
- Ellen DeGeneres's relaxing ranch retreat
- The lazy person's guide to housework
Coach Comfort1 of 9
Board your flight confident and stylish with these travel essentials.
Middle seat? No problem. This squishy and luxurious neck pillow is filled with thousands of microbeads to give you comfort no matter what.
SHOP NOW: A Little Honey Travel Pillows, $14.99
How We Roll2 of 9
We love this bold, graffiti-style roller luggage by Heys. Available in three sizes, this luggage is a fun pick-me-up on an exhausting trip.
SHOP NOW: Heys Britto Collection Spinner Case, from $250
Book It3 of 9
Keep track of your adventures and excursions with this leather journal, which includes room for random musings, international maps, toll-free numbers, world weather, distances and international dialing codes.
SHOP NOW: World Travel Journal in Brights Leather by Graphic Image, $55
Foot Roll-Up4 of 9
Jealous of those women who can strut through the terminal in their Christian Louboutin shoes? Well, if you need a little more comfort without sacrificing style, opt for these ballet flats (available with red soles) that roll up into a little pouch for easy packing.
SHOP NOW: FootzyRolls Flats, from $25
Pack It In5 of 9
Stay trendy while in transit with these silver embossed Ivana Travel accessories, which include a passport case, wallet, jewelry box and tape measure.
SHOP NOW: Z Gallerie Ivana Travel Accessories, from $4.95
Space Saver6 of 9
Avoid the hassle of baggage claim by maximizing your luggage space with Flight 001's space-saving packs. They're perfect for shoes, dirty clothes, shirts and pants — you'll be the most organized family member on your next trip.
SHOP NOW: Flight 001 Spacepack Clothes, $46
Fresh Press7 of 9
Pack your summer linen pants without worry. Wrinkles don't stand a chance against this mini hand-held travel iron (and you can uncross your fingers hoping your hotel has a working iron). Plus, it works as a pint-size steamer for dry cleaning on the go.
SHOP NOW: Brookstone Steam Bug Travel Iron, $35
Sound Travels8 of 9
Bring your tunes anywhere you go and allow everyone to listen. This portable speaker connects to MP3 players, computers and any mobile device (and charges too!) for movies and music whlie you're on the road.
SHOP NOW: Tunebug Vibe Speaker, $70
In The Bag9 of 9
Forget the plain zip plastic bags when you're packing liquids or going through security. Go with these bold patterned storage bags, perfect for packing beauty products and to keep worn clothes separate from the clean ones.
SHOP NOW: Gallon Size Zip Storage Bag in Black Damask Pattern, $6.99