Ultimate Interior Design Dream List
- Next1 of 14Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 14Courtesy of West Elm
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 14Courtesy of Restoration Hardware
- Previous Next4 of 14Courtesy of Apartment Therapy
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 14Courtesy of DVF
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 14Courtesy of Uncommon Goods
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 14Courtesy of Design Within Reach
- Previous Next8 of 14Courtesy of KOS Italia
- Previous Next9 of 14Fuse/Getty Images
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 14Courtesy of Macys
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 14Courtesy of Calico Corners
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 14Courtesy of Cambridge Satchel Company
- Previous Next13 of 14Courtesy of Brookstone
- Previous Next14 of 14Glo
- Ultimate Interior Design Dream ListEditor's Scrapbook of Dream Home Accents
- Discover the Designer in You
- The best pinners you've never heard of
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Embrace Your Classic American Design Style
- 25 reasons to fall head over heels with purple
- Turn Your Home Into A Work Of Art
- The Ultimate Flower Power Lookbook
- The ultimate guide to stress-free parties
- Decorating After Divorce
- The most innovative outdoor gear of all time
- The secret to decorating the French way
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- Amazing design trends from around the world
- 21 amazing art gifts for under $50
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- 5 Festive Cinco de Mayo Party Finds Under $25
- 10 coolest sentimental mother's day gifts
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
Scrapbook_Amy_v011 of 14
Easy Toss2 of 14
How can I revive my tan couch? Reupholstering is a bit beyond my budget, but throw pillows are perfect. I love these painter-inspired throws that can make up for the lack of Basquiats on my walls.
SHOP NOW: Water Splash Pillow Cover, $24
Entertainment Center3 of 14
My old media storage unit was so high-tech and overwhelming. Perhaps I'll splurge for this creative easel-turned-TV mount. Or simply change the position of my TV in the den.
SHOP NOW: TV Easel, $995
Cool Tunes4 of 14
This piece is so fantastic. I have to have it. Who cares if I rarely listen to music? When I do, I'll be uber-stylish.
SHOP NOW: Phonofone III, $195
Girls' Date5 of 14
What's a better way to usher in new spring home decor than to invite the girls over for a spot of tea? Who cares if we don't actually get around to drinking tea; this set will sit on the table and make me the envy of all of my girls.
SHOP NOW: DVF Brushstroke Cup, Saucer and Teapot, from $90
Bring in the Love6 of 14
L-O-V-E, and "I'm bringing it to me all day long." Just like Jennifer Hudson told Sarah Jessica Parker in Sex and the City, this spring I'm bringing the love to my home with this lovely vase.
SHOP NOW: Baccarat Crystal Heart, $170
Something Unexpected7 of 14
This is my favorite chair of the season. I am saving up my pennies for this one, but in the meanwhile it definitely inspires me to throw unexpected pops of color into my home to keep things fun and not so rigid.
SHOP NOW: Design Within Reach Pelican Chair, $5200
Spa Experience8 of 14
Home should be a retreat and an oasis of relaxation. Who would have thought that a showerhead could transform my apartment bathroom into a spa? Well, it has. Try out an overhead showerhead. Plus, this picture is just so calming.
Cooking Light9 of 14
So the time has come for me to take out all of the pairs of shoes stored in my kitchen cabinets. Spring resolution: Clean up the kitchen and get cooking. While I may not have a Viking oven, I can most certainly dust off those cookbooks and whip up something tasty.
In With the New10 of 14
A quick and easy fix to my design dilemma is to invest in some new bedding, with a new color scheme to completely change the mood of my bedroom.
SHOP NOW: Vida by Eva Mendes Kelsey Bedding, $179
Fabric Fun11 of 14
We can all get so locked into one design norm in our homes. Well I'm breaking out. Taking a cue from Iman and her collection, I'm going to start mixing patterns and textiles for a bit of stylish playfulness.
DISCOVER NOW: Iman Home at Calico Corners
Mellow Yellow12 of 14
Whether this leans up against my desk or is hanging on my arm en route to work, this burst of chic color is an easy way to transform my space and myself.
SHOP NOW: Cambridge Satchel Company 15” Yellow Satchel, approx. $145
Bedside Manner13 of 14
Nothing says fast and fierce like a new gadget or, better yet, a tech-cessory. Putting my gadgets to work in my home, like my iPad and my iPhone, might just do the trick to make me feel like I've bought new technologies and, thus, am getting more organized at home.
SHOP NOW: Docking Station, $100
Now It's Your Turn!14 of 14
I've got all the design inspiration I need to reinvigorate my home. From new bedding to bursts of color, this spring is looking bright with just a few fast and easy upgrades. Now try it out for yourself and shake things up this season.