Unlikely Design Icon: Scuba Diver
- Next1 of 20Glo
- Previous Next2 of 20Courtesy of ZGallerie
- Previous Next3 of 20Courtesy of Kim Seybert
- Previous Next4 of 20Courtesy of 2Modern
- Previous Next5 of 20Courtesy of Horchow
- Previous Next6 of 20Courtesy of West Elm
- Previous Next7 of 20Courtesy of Kim Seybert
- Previous Next8 of 20Courtesy of C Wonder
- Previous Next9 of 20Courtesy of CWonder
- Previous Next10 of 20Courtesy of Flavor Paper
- Previous Next11 of 20Courtesy of Michelle Varian
- Previous Next12 of 20Courtesy of Frontgate
- Previous Next13 of 20Courtesy of West Elm
- Previous Next14 of 20Courtesy of Lamps Plus
- Previous Next15 of 20Courtesy of ZGallerie
- Previous Next16 of 20Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next17 of 20Glo
- Previous Next18 of 20Courtesy of Restoration Hardware
- Previous Next19 of 20Courtesy of Apt2B
- Previous Next20 of 20Courtesy of Anthropologie
UDI_Scuba-Diver_vo31 of 20
In the Groove2 of 20
As a table topper, this faux underwater find brings a little beachfront retreat into any home.
SHOP NOW: Faux Coral Bowl, $130
Sea Creatures3 of 20
Reminiscent of colorful sea anemones, these spindly napkin rings are certainly safe to touch.
SHOP NOW: Spider Beaded Burst Napkin Rings Set of 4, $56
Sink In4 of 20
Never before have you wanted to be caught in the tentacles of an octopus. But Thomas Paul's hand-screened shams and duvet cover have sucked us in.
SHOP NOW: Thomas Paul Shell Shams, from $100
Light the Way5 of 20
The round, spiny shells of sea urchins are re-imagined as an elegant table lamp.
SHOP NOW: Stacked Sea Urchin, $245
Life Aquatic6 of 20
With watercolor marine life, these lush silk pillows bring some creature comfort to your sofa.
Bright Spot7 of 20
Save yourself the deep-sea dive (and the sticky wetsuit) by simply splurging on these coral-themed napkins.
SHOP NOW: Coral Napkins-set of 4, from $120
Into the Blue8 of 20
Fill this speckled glass dish with smooth stones collected on your summer walks along the beach. By Labor Day, you'll be bowled over with memories.
SHOP NOW: Blue Tortoise Glass Nut Bowl, $24
In the Weeds9 of 20
Cool blues and seaweed-inspired greens make these votives a beachy addition to any bedside table.
SHOP NOW: Art Glass Votive, $24
High Tide10 of 20
Feel like Captain Ahab tossing about in the rip currents with this dynamic wallpaper—Moby Dick not included.
SHOP NOW: Onda Wallpaper by Flavor Paper, $300 per roll
Swimming Beauty11 of 20
Pirates say beware, but design enthusiasts say welcome to this mythological mermaid onto your mantle.
SHOP NOW: Mermaid Candelabra, $340
Shell Shocked12 of 20
Bring the best of the ocean floor to your outdoor living room with a shell mosaic tabletop featuring feminine details and a neutral color palette.
SHOP NOW: Marble Shells Mosaic Tabletops by KNF, from $379
Make Waves13 of 20
Perfect for serving up your seafood dishes, this set captures the ocean in an abstract, modern way.
SHOP NOW: Wave Dinnerware Set, from $24
Bubble Up14 of 20
Anchor this elegant fixture in a powder room. Clear glass orbs dangle above like the bubble trail of a diver.
SHOP NOW: Possini Euro Bubbles Ceiling Light Fixture, $200
Finding Nemo15 of 20
Capture the beauty of a school of fluttering fish with these gold leaf wood panels. Hang them to make an unexpectedly dramatic bedroom headboard.
SHOP NOW: School of Fish Gold Three-Piece Wall Panel, $299
Fresh Catch16 of 20
Hang this turquoise and blue macramé chair from a porch beam or strong oak tree for a blissful retreat.
SHOP NOW: Knotted Melati Hanging Chair, $498
Reel Style17 of 20
With this embroidered quilt in the spare bedroom, you won't have to fish for compliments from your summer house guests.
SHOP NOW: Fisherman’s Quilt, from $230
Water World18 of 20
Whether you have oceanfront views or not, your home can be awash with the colors of the sea with this paint trio.
SHOP NOW: Shore Paint Collection, from $4
On the Hook19 of 20
Out with boring black, and in with nautical navy. This office roller captures the graduating shades of descending into the unknown.
SHOP NOW: Cashio Office Chair, $138
In the Deep20 of 20
Light cascading through these ombre curtains will mimic the appearance of a sun-dappled sea.
SHOP NOW: Wavering Ombre Curtain, from $148
NEXT ON GLO: Unlikely Design Icon: The Confectioner
- How to Overcome a Creative Block
- 10 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should Own
- Lorde's Makeup Collaboration
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- Designers Reveal Their Guilty Decor Pleasures
- 10 Ways To Refresh Your White Button-Down
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds