Unlikely Design Icon: Showgirl
- Next1 of 14Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 14Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 14Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 14Courtesy of West Elm
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 14Courtesy of Silk and Sable
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 14Courtesy of Pillow Decor
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 14Courtesy of Pier 1 Imports
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 14Courtesy of Pier 1 Imports
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 14Courtesy of Jonathan Adler
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 14Courtesy of Pier 1 Imports
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 14Courtesy of Lamps Plus
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 14Courtesy of Pier 1 Imports
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 14Courtesy of Jonathan Adler
- Previous NextWant It!14 of 14Courtesy of Lamps Plus
Showgirl_v01a1 of 14
Backstage Pass2 of 14
By Elizabeth Jenkins
Powder your nose at this flirty and feminine dressing table. The weathered iron and antiqued mirrored top will make it the standout piece in any bedroom.
SHOP NOW: Cherie Dressing Table, $698
Grande Dames3 of 14
With their tiny waists and ample bosoms, the noblewomen sketched on these plates may make you feel a tad self-conscious while you eat. But look on the bright side: A set of four plates is far less expensive than a personal trainer!
SHOP NOW: Ladies-in-Waiting Dinner Plates, $24 each
Touch Of Glamour4 of 14
This midcentury modern design goes glam, adding serious sexiness to your bedroom or living room. What's more, the open shelf and single drawer make it highly functional, too.
SHOP NOW: Parsons Mirror End Table, $349
Pretty In Mink5 of 14
Want the look of mink without the expense? Grab this oversized faux fur to warm up any room in your house.
SHOP NOW: Sable Mink Faux Fur Throw, $169
Razzle Dazzle6 of 14
Add plenty of pizzazz to a neutral sofa or chair with a bright gold sequin pillow. And if you're not a golden girl, then try the silver style instead.
SHOP NOW: Sequin Gold Pillow, $33
Upon Reflection7 of 14
Shimmy up to this shimmery mirror to make sure you're accessorized to the max. The combination of circles and squares gives this design a decidedly sophisticated look.
SHOP NOW: Urban Round Mirror With Squares, $80
All That Glitters8 of 14
Make even the plainest napkins look positively regal with these elegant rhinestone rings. The way they sparkle will no doubt make an impression on your guests.
SHOP NOW: Fleur Gold Rhinestone Napkin Ring, $4
Sin City9 of 14
A needlepoint pillow may ordinarily make you think of Grandma, but not this one! Show off your wild side with this to-the-point design.
SHOP NOW: Lust Pillow, $165
Birds Of A Feather10 of 14
Kick your next dinner party into high gear with these round placemats featuring iridescent plumage. Your guests will be so taken with the table settings that they may not even notice the food!
SHOP NOW: Peacock Feather Placemat, $16
All Aglow11 of 14
Make a statement in an entryway or dining room with this dazzling crystal chandelier. The silver threads in the drum shade make for even more sparkle.
SHOP NOW: Silver Threads and Crystals Ceiling Light, $200
Pretty Plumes12 of 14
Don't bother trying to create an artful origami-style napkin display. Simply roll up your napkin and slip this feathered ring on top for instant drama.
SHOP NOW: Copper Feathers Napkin Ring, $5
Vixen's Vessel13 of 14
Jonathan Adler leaves little to the imagination with this high-fired porcelain vase fit for daisies, sunflowers and the like. Though it's a fabulous conversation starter at parties, if your in-laws are coming over, then you may want to swap it for something more modest.
SHOP NOW: Edie Vase, $195
Mood Lighting14 of 14
Make your boudoir even more alluring with this chandelier-style table lamp. A low-wattage bulb inside the sheer fabric shade will help to up the romance.
SHOP NOW: Black Crystal Chandelier Style Table Lamp, $80
NEXT ON GLO: Unlikely Design Icon: Sailor Girl
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway