7 New Ways to Decorate with Wallpaper
- Next1 of 7Courtesy of Woman's Day
- Previous Next2 of 7Courtesy of Woman's Day
- Previous Next3 of 7Courtesy of Woman's Day
- Previous Next4 of 7Courtesy of Woman's Day
- Previous Next5 of 7Courtesy of Woman's Day
- Previous Next6 of 7Courtesy of Woman's Day
- Previous Next7 of 7Courtesy of Woman's Day
- 7 New Ways to Decorate with WallpaperPredictions for "Girls" Season 3
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 8 Daring Ways To Decorate With Orange
- 11 Wildly Creative Christmas Trees
- 10 High-Tech Ways to Survive the Holidays
- 7 Rich & Enviable Celebrity Bathrooms
- The Passive Aggressive Giver's Gift Guide
- The Very Best Of Americana Today
- 8 Essentials Every Home Bar Should Have
- 10 DIY Blunders, Fixed Forever
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- 10 Hot Spots for Holiday Decor
- Best Tips For Celebrating Thanksgivingukkah
- The Lazy Person's Guide to Holiday Decorating
- 7 Inspiring Before-and-After Room Makeovers
Take A Stand1 of 7
By Woman's Day
Wallpaper can be used to spruce up more than just your walls. In fact, combined with a bit of imagination and some old-fashioned elbow grease, it offers a vibrant (and affordable) way to redecorate. Wallpaper can turn an old coffee or side table into a standout piece. Just be sure to choose a shade or pattern that coordinates with the rest of the furniture in the room.
Basket Case2 of 7
Using matching labels is a great way to unify baskets of different shapes and sizes, and create a foolproof organizing system. Make your own labels with scraps of wallpaper. Just be sure to choose a pattern that’s not so busy it hides the lettering.
Picture This3 of 7
Beautiful wallpaper looks great on a smaller scale, too. Pick a few different patterns with colors in complementary shades and display them in matching frames as wall art.
ON WOMAN'S DAY: 6 Decorating Ideas to Boost Your Bliss
Star Light, Star Bright4 of 7
Wrap a basic paper lampshade with a swath of wallpaper to give it a pop of color. This method lets you swap out the wallpaper whenever you want.
ON WOMAN'S DAY: 7 Do It Yourself Throw Pillow Projects
Outside The Box5 of 7
Sturdy gift boxes are perfect to conceal unsightly items, especially when you cover them up with pretty paper.
ON WOMAN'S DAY: Sea Worthy Home Decor
Tray Bien6 of 7
Turn an unfinished serving piece into an attractive tray by painting it white and affixing layers of your favorite wallpaper patterns to the bottom.
Ring Master7 of 7
Protect your tables by crafting some custom coasters: Top cardboard discs with layers of patterned wallpaper. Combine two or three different prints to make each one unique (and avoid drink mixups!).