Stunning wall treatments
- Next1 of 13Courtesy of New Ravenna
- Previous Next2 of 13Courtesy of Inhabit Living
- Previous Next3 of 13Courtesy of Swarovski/Sterling & Knight
- Previous Next4 of 13Courtesy of Ann Sacks
- Previous Next5 of 13Courtesy of Benjamin Moore
- Previous Next6 of 13Courtesy of Farrow Ball
- Previous Next7 of 13Courtesy of Flat Vernacular
- Previous Next8 of 13Courtesy of Velocity Art & Design
- Previous Next9 of 13Courtesy of ModWalls
- Previous Next10 of 13Courtesy of New Ravenna
- Previous Next11 of 13Courtesy of Super7
- Previous Next12 of 13Courtesy of Tracy Kendall
- Previous Next13 of 13Courtesy of Wovin Wall
Walls That Wow1 of 13
By Emili Vesilind
Ecru-hued walls are certainly serene, but they're not exactly exciting. And with the newest crop of wallpapers, tiles and paints rivaling each other for sheer thrills, it's the perfect time to gussy up your walls in something bold, beautiful and even textural. Feast your eyes on a few wall treatments that truly wow.
Hands On2 of 13
Modeled after Braille characters, these funky three-dimensional wall tiles can be configured to cover any size wall, and are molded from bagasse, one of the world's most renewable resources.
SHOP NOW: Inhabit Braille Wall Flats, $86
Twinkle, Twinkle3 of 13
Swarovski crystals punctuate this shimmering incandescent wallpaper, part of a larger collection of bejeweled papers from the iconic crystal company.
SHOP NOW: Swarovski Elements "Plume" wallpaper, by special order
Wild Kingdom4 of 13
Bring the luxuriousness of leather into any room with these decadent-feeling embossed leather tiles. Pair with soft, cozy upholstery fabrics, pillows and throws for a thoroughly modern feel.
SHOP NOW: Ann Sacks "Cowden Bell Gator" leather tiles, from $77 per square foot
In The Shade5 of 13
Interior designers often look to Benjamin Moore, the influential paint company established in 1883, for the season's must-have decor colors. This fall, deep sages, maroons and sand tones top the list.
SHOP NOW: Benjamin Moore "Jojoba," "Caliente" and "Huntington Beige" paints, price varies
Class Act6 of 13
Add old-school glamour to your boudoir with this classic brocade pattern, featuring oak tree plumes, acorn motifs and sweet little rosettes.
SHOP NOW: Farrow & Ball "Crivelli Rose" wallpaper, $245 per roll
Animal House7 of 13
Illustrator Payton Cosell Turner dreamed up this deliciously surreal wallpaper, which places three unlikely animals—capybara, pygmy hog and wombat—in a classical-inspired design.
SHOP NOW: Flat Vernacular "Dandelion Creatures" wallpapers, $200 per roll
The New Black8 of 13
Add a touch of Eastern influence to any room with this origami-inspired wallpaper. Its repeated pattern resembles reams of folded glossy black paper.
SHOP NOW: Graham and Brown Empire Wallpaper, $70 per roll
Stones Throw9 of 13
Using clear, 100 percent recycled glass pebbles, this neutral tile evokes a leisurely stroll down a garden path—sans the rubble.
SHOP NOW: Modwalls ModRocks Recycled Glass Pebbles, from $26
Pattern Play10 of 13
Channel 1920s chic in your powder room with this art deco–inspired mosaic that intermingles quartz, aquamarine, tanzanite and turquoise.
SHOP NOW: New Ravenna "Loom" mosaic, prices vary
Out Of This World11 of 13
Featuring textured portraits of Darth Vader, Boba Fett and other members of the George Lucas' evil empire, this hand-screened, flocked wallpaper elevates sci-fi to super chic.
SHOP NOW: Super 7 Imperial Forces Wallpaper, from $75 per roll
Writing On The Wall12 of 13
Let your walls do the talking with this eye-catching wallpaper, featuring newsworthy words chopped up into artful configurations.
SHOP NOW: Tracy Kendall "Text" wallpaper, by special order
Ripple Effect13 of 13
Creating walls that pop is the mission of this unique wall treatment, which uses two different tiles, in rotation, to create a sense of depth. Who doesn't love an undulating wall?
SHOP NOW: Wovin "Ripple" and "Shadow" tiles, prices vary
NEXT ON GLO: Gorgeous wallpaper transformations
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds