7 Ways to Make Your Decor Pop
- Next1 of 8Courtesy of Target
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 8Courtesy of Etsy
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 8Courtesy of Burke Decor
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 8Len Lagrua/Easy Decorating
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 8Courtesy of Impliciti
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 8Courtesy of Jonathan Adler
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 8Courtesy of Target
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 8Courtesy of In2Green
- 7 Ways to Make Your Decor PopFrom Woman's Day: 13 Common Dreams, Decoded
- 10 Homes to Bring Out Your Inner Child
- What your room's cleaning staff wishes you knew
- Artful abodes of hot fashion designers
- Plant this: 9 ways to liven up your windows
- 7 spectacular sunrooms and porches
- Make $$$ this weekend: Garage sale secrets
- The ultimate guide to stress-free parties
- Decorating After Divorce
- 5 Festive Cinco de Mayo Party Finds Under $25
- 10 Things Your Boss Won't Tell You
- The secret to decorating the French way
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- Amazing design trends from around the world
- 21 amazing art gifts for under $50
- The Ultimate Flower Power Lookbook
- 10 coolest sentimental mother's day gifts
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- Try these (almost!) free home decor crafts
In Good Shape1 of 8
Take a look at one of our favorite stories from Woman's Day! —Glo
Zig-zag, square or diamond, geometric motifs can make a huge impact on the look and feel of your home. Their clean lines and sharp edges provide a boost of energy, whether you line the walls with a bold print or fill corners with snappy accent pieces. Read on for seven ways to stimulate your visual senses and punch up your decor.
Vase Time2 of 8
Combine playfulness and elegance with this V-patterned vase, rimmed in 14K gold luster. Fill the cheerful vessel with your favorite blooms for a fresh and modern floral arrangement.
SHOP NOW: Chevron Coral, $84
Think Pink3 of 8
Forgo plain old paint for something bolder. Pink geometric paper will lend a flirty, feminine touch to any wall in your house.
SHOP NOW: Geometric Abstract Wallpaper, $70 per double roll
ON WOMAN'S DAY: 10 Commandments of Furniture Arranging
The Perfect Plan4 of 8
The Poketo Perfect Mini Planner is the ideal accessory for your home office, night table or kitchen counter. Not only is it handy for scheduling your daily tasks, it also add a bit of flare to your room’s design.
SHOP NOW: Poketo Perfect Mini Planner, $10
ON WOMAN'S DAY: 10 Home Staging Secrets
Walk This Way5 of 8
Line an empty hallway with this zig-zag rug, the perfect piece to call attention to your walkway. Don’t be afraid to mix and match this pattern with other geometric items for a really inspiring room.
ON WOMAN'S DAY: Favorite Finds from Home Decor Bloggers
Rise & Shine6 of 8
Shapes in the bedroom are no longer just for kids. Liven up a neutral bed with this Jonathan Adler Duvet Cover; the punchy pattern will provide an energizing wake-up call in the morning.
SHOP NOW: Jonathan Adler Blue Syrie Duvet, from $195
Light Up The Night7 of 8
Create a warm glow with the Reiko Table Lamp. The shade’s red, yellow and brown tones complement the modern design of the base, making it a cool complement for any room.
SHOP NOW: Reiko Table Lamp, $59.99
ON WOMAN'S DAY: Chic Home Office Ideas
Blanket Statement8 of 8
Add warmth to your living room or bedroom with this eco-friendly throw made from recycled cotton. The appealing chevron pattern and cozy material will give you a stylish excuse to curl up.
SHOP NOW: Eco Chevron Blanket, $130
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds