- Next1 of 12Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 12Courtesy of Bloomingdales
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 12Courtesy of Sur La Table
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 12Courtesy of HSN
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 12Courtesy of Cuisinart
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 12Courtesy of HSN
- Previous Next7 of 12Courtesy of HSN
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 12Courtesy of Target
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 12Courtesy of QVC
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 12Courtesy of Bloomingdales
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 12Courtesy of Cuisinart
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 12Courtesy of QVC
- Smart LivingWhat's your summer entertaining style?
- The best pinners you've never heard of
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The most innovative outdoor gear of all time
- 7 spectacular sunrooms and porches
- Make $$$ this weekend: Garage sale secrets
- Amazing design trends from around the world
- Decorating After Divorce
- 5 Festive Cinco de Mayo Party Finds Under $25
- 10 coolest sentimental mother's day gifts
- The secret to decorating the French way
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- Plant this: 9 ways to liven up your windows
- 21 amazing art gifts for under $50
- The Ultimate Flower Power Lookbook
- The ultimate guide to stress-free parties
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- Try these (almost!) free home decor crafts
- Glo's latest obsession: Hi-tech finds
Intel_WillWorkForFood1 of 12intro Intel work for food
Baker’s Dozen2 of 12
Whip up a batch of gooey brownies or a creamy pumpkin pie with this baker’s must-have. Not to mention it does all the work for you. No more cramped arms.
SHOP NOW: KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart Stand Mixer, $299
Freshly Squeezed3 of 12
Wake up to perfectly fresh juice. Forget the repetitive squeezing, this juicer has a powerful motor that extracts the maximum amount of juice in seconds.
SHOP NOW: Bodium Bistro Citrus Juicers, $70
Sous Chef4 of 12
Capture the flavors of slow-cooking without the time. The pressure cooker, stock pot, rice cooker and steamer all in one is perfect for hearty stews all winter long.
SHOP NOW: Wolfgang Puck 7qt 4-in-1 pressure Cooker, $140
My Barista5 of 12
Avoid the long lines with this gadget, which brews while you get ready for work. Program a single or double espresso just like at the coffeehouse.
SHOP NOW: Cuisinart EM-200 Programmable Espresso Maker, $200
Winter Wonderpan6 of 12
On those frosty mornings, flip up a stack of snowflake shaped pancakes or a few fluffy mini waffles. They’ll be small in size but big on flavor and charm.
SHOP NOW: Nordic Ware Snowflake Pancake and Mini Waffle Griddles, $49
Little Italy7 of 12
Get the whole family involved with this gourmet pizza making kit, which includes all the tools necessary to dish out slices of cheesy heaven.
SHOP NOW: Todd English Collection Gourmet Pizza Making Kit, $50
By The Numbers8 of 12
Store flour, salt, cookies, or those pesky soy sauce packets in these stylish stoneware canisters for easy access and as sleek countertop additions.
SHOP NOW: Numerical Stoneware Canister Collection, from $15
Mop ‘N’ Go9 of 12
These little guys are the ultimate 2-in-1, serving as oven mitts and kitchen towels. No need to search around for one or the other, when you’ve got both.
SHOP NOW: Rachel Ray Set of 3 Moppines Oven Mitts/Kitchen Towels, $19
Kid-Friendly Bubbly10 of 12
While the grown-ups enjoy glasses of champagne, let the kids mix up sweet concoctions of flavors like Cream Soda or Cranberry Raspberry.
SHOP NOW: Sodastream Genesis Kit in Red, $125
Turkey Carver11 of 12
If you’re on carving duty this holiday season, kick things up a notch with an electric knife for easy, table-side slicing without all the elbow grease.
SHOP NOW: Cuisinart Electric Knife, $49.95
Carry Out12 of 12
Cooking at home then eating out? Travel with your food at the perfect temperature with this large food container, two food trays and a thermal carrier.
SHOP NOW: Rachel Ray FoodTastic Party Box with Thermal Carrier, $30