it's a wrap!
- NextWant It!1 of 9Courtesy of Whimsy Press
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 9Courtesy of MoMA
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 9shutterstock
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 9Courtesy of Publique Living
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 9Courtesy of Kate's Paperie
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 9Courtesy of Gray Design
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 9Courtesy of Paper Source
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 9Courtesy of LyziWraps
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 9Courtesy of Bellocchio.com
- it's a wrap!Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 8 Essentials Every Home Bar Should Have
- 11 Wildly Creative Christmas Trees
- 10 High-Tech Ways to Survive the Holidays
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- The Passive Aggressive Giver's Gift Guide
- The Very Best Of Americana Today
- Best Tips For Celebrating Thanksgivingukkah
- 10 DIY Blunders, Fixed Forever
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- 8 Daring Ways To Decorate With Orange
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- 10 Hot Spots for Holiday Decor
- 7 Rich & Enviable Celebrity Bathrooms
- The Lazy Person's Guide to Holiday Decorating
- 7 Inspiring Before-and-After Room Makeovers
- Daylight Saving Time Trivia
Festive Gift Wrap Finds1 of 9
By Sally Horchow
With these festive finds, gift wrap no longer gets a bad rap. This floral paper will green your gifting: each double-sided recycled sheet is printed with soy-based inks. BUY NOW: 10020 Recycled Mod Floral Gift Wrap by Whimsy Press, $5.50 per sheet
Festive Gift Wrap Finds2 of 9
Adhere this pastel tape to the outside of your package and it becomes an artistic statement. Or fashion a unique to/from label. It comes in a pack of ten gorgeous colors.
BUY NOW: MoMA's Washi Paper Masking Tape, $25
Festive Gift Wrap Finds3 of 9
Use pretty vintage scarves to wrap a gift with another chic present. Raid your mother’s stash or source them online.
BUY NOW: Vintage Scarves, from $3
Festive Gift Wrap Finds4 of 9
These sleek gift boxes look like wood grain, down to your choice of three different “finishes” — walnut, rosewood or ebony. Pack any size for your most mod giftee.
BUY NOW: Publique Living's Boxwood Gift Boxes, $12-$28
Festive Gift Wrap Finds5 of 9
Go out on a lark with this hand carved wood block stamp from India. Applying the bird to plain butcher paper will take your package up, up and away. And when it's not in use, it can perch on your desk as a pretty accessory.
BUY NOW: Lark Woodblock Stamp at Kate's Paperie, $16
Festive Gift Wrap Finds6 of 9
Frou-frou never felt so good! So adorably retro, these handmade yarn pom poms will add a playful touch to any package they top.
BUY NOW: GrayDesign's Yarn Pom Pom Gift Topper, $10 for set of three
Festive Gift Wrap Finds7 of 9
Don’t let your package I.D. go unnoticed. Make your own hang tag with this kit, which includes multiple colors and shapes of tags and rings. All you need is a glue stick!
BUY NOW: Paper Source's Hang Tag Kit, $8.50
Festive Gift Wrap Finds8 of 9
Easy as 1-2-3: Stuff, cuff, and cinch. These stylish nylon bags (in four colorways) were created by a middle school student to save the environment — and smarten up your gift wrapping.
BUY NOW: LyziWraps Adjustable Ripstop Gift Bags, $6-$10
Festive Gift Wrap Finds9 of 9
An apple for the teacher ... or the mother or the friend. This hand-painted apple box looks so lifelike, your recipient will want to take a bite out of it to get to the treasure inside. Better yet, it comes in a burlap bag that can be personalized.
BUY NOW: Papeterie Apple Box, $22