Avoid the Wrath of Bridezillas
10 things never to say to brides
10. "Are you thinking about kids yet?"
Since her wedding last summer, people keep asking Sonia of Boston, MA, when she's having a baby. "I don't think it's so outrageous that we want to enjoy our success for a little while first," she says. Jean agrees: "Right after we got married, people started telling us we should have kids soon—someone even mentioned it in a toast during the reception!" Not only is it invasive to ask about a couple's sex life, you could also be bringing up an emotional subject if they're having fertility issues. "No one asks this question to be mean, but don't concern yourself with the bride's baby plans," says Naylor. When you see her after the wedding, focus on the honeymoon and how she's enjoying married life, suggests Keene.
More On MSN
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- This Weekend's Best Holiday Sales
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- How to Be More Outrospective
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway