21 Ways to Prevent Infidelity
Experts share their tips for stopping an affair before it starts
- Tim Macpherson/Getty Images
It's impossible to be in a relationship these days without worrying about infidelity. It seems like everywhere we turn, a politician, celebrity or friend is having an affair. So, what can you do to ensure that your man won't cheat on you? Four experts share their tips about how to affair-proof your relationship.
1. Choose your partner wisely.
Be honest with yourself about what you're looking for in a partner. Do not make excuses for issues such as wandering eyes, flirting with co-workers, friends and so-on during courtship. Once you overlook potential problems at an early stage and settle because of other attributes, you can't complain when the potential problem becomes a big issue. —Chidi Asika-Enahoro
2. Become his mistress.
Let's face it, routine will take the thrill out of any relationship. As a matter of fact, it can make you feel like there's something missing. So, add a twist! Rev up your love life by bringing mystery, intrigue and romantic adventure into your relationship as "the other woman." Why not let him cheat with you? —Sherri Nickols
More On MSN
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- This Weekend's Best Holiday Sales
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- How to Be More Outrospective
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway