21 Ways to Prevent Infidelity
Experts share their tips for stopping an affair before it starts
21. Remain friends!
The foundation of a good marriage is friendship. The only way to be friends with someone is to spend time with them. Besides having date nights, there are several things you can do together. Join an activity that you both enjoy such as golfing, fishing, bowling or hiking. Other ideas include taking long scenic drives, going on picnics, walking along the beach or just sitting on your porch watching the sunrise or sunset. —Cindy Holbrook
Want to learn more about infidelity? Check out the YourTango Experts intensive event, The Truth About Infidelity, featuring all kinds of advice and insights from our experts about cheating.
More On MSN
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- This Weekend's Best Holiday Sales
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- How to Be More Outrospective
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway