21 Ways to Prevent Infidelity
Experts share their tips for stopping an affair before it starts
21. Remain friends!
The foundation of a good marriage is friendship. The only way to be friends with someone is to spend time with them. Besides having date nights, there are several things you can do together. Join an activity that you both enjoy such as golfing, fishing, bowling or hiking. Other ideas include taking long scenic drives, going on picnics, walking along the beach or just sitting on your porch watching the sunrise or sunset. —Cindy Holbrook
Want to learn more about infidelity? Tune in now through June 29 for the YourTango Experts intensive event, The Truth About Infidelity, featuring all kinds of advice and insights from our experts about cheating.
More On MSN
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests