21 Ways to Prevent Infidelity
Experts share their tips for stopping an affair before it starts
21. Remain friends!
The foundation of a good marriage is friendship. The only way to be friends with someone is to spend time with them. Besides having date nights, there are several things you can do together. Join an activity that you both enjoy such as golfing, fishing, bowling or hiking. Other ideas include taking long scenic drives, going on picnics, walking along the beach or just sitting on your porch watching the sunrise or sunset. —Cindy Holbrook
Want to learn more about infidelity? Check out the YourTango Experts intensive event, The Truth About Infidelity, featuring all kinds of advice and insights from our experts about cheating.
More On MSN
- How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- Save Using These Shopping Codes
- Your Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners
- 12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds