An Aries' Guide to Life, Love & Style
- Next1 of 13Glo
- Previous Next2 of 13Harry Langdon/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 13Diane Von Furstenberg Spring 2013; Imaxtree
- Previous Next4 of 13Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2013; Imaxtree
- Previous Next5 of 13Imaxtree
- Previous Next6 of 13Eric Gregory Powell/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 13Chloe Spring 2013; Imaxtree
- Previous Next8 of 13Rafael Elias/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 13John Coletti/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 13Serny Pernebjer/Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 13Jeff Vespa/WireImage
- Previous Next12 of 13Jennifer Graylock/FilmMagic
- Previous Next13 of 13Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images
Everything Aries1 of 13
The new zodiacal year begins when the sun enters Aries on March 21. For the first 30 days of spring, the ram will lead the way. Find out more about this take-charge sign.
Celeb Icon2 of 13
Aries is the sign of self. Self-sufficient, self-motivated, self-indulgent and sometimes self-centered, they can be the ultimate diva, like the supreme Diana Ross, a fellow Aries. Other famous rams? Lady Gaga, Sarah Jessica Parker and Reese Witherspoon.
Spring Trend to Try3 of 13
As the zodiac's trailblazers, rams are on the forefront of fashion. While they keep an eye on the runway, they've got a look that's original. This season's metallic leather trend will appeal to bold and edgy Aries.
Beauty Must4 of 13
Aries are natural beauties, so they tend to keep their makeup minimal. Since the sign rules the head, the focus is on the hair. A bold hair accessory or unique headband or scarf will let an Aries show off her crowning glory.
Street Style5 of 13
Red is an Aries woman's signature color and while the look-at-me hue definitely gets attention (which you love), this lady also gravitates towards easy, sporty styles—as long as they look interesting!
At Home6 of 13
Aries can't deal with clutter. That means no tchotchkes. Instead, their decor is modern and clean with plenty of open space.
True Calling7 of 13
Rams are take-charge types who love a challenge. These natural leaders with plenty of creative energy to spare often thrive as entrepreneurs.
Creative Outlet8 of 13
Aries need something upbeat and fast-paced to keep them entertained. Fiery and passionate flamenco music and dancing ensure a ram stays on her toes.
Vacation Inspiration9 of 13
With a passion for adventure, the Aries gal will pass on a traditional beach vacation. Instead, something outdoorsy and physically challenging (like a trip to La Paz, Bolivia with the nearby Andes mountains) suits this daredevil.
Fitness Pick10 of 13
Team sports and workout classes are antithetical to independent Aries. Instead, this natural athlete prefers the adrenaline rush of activities like running, rock-climbing or boxing.
Mr. Right11 of 13
Aries needs a partner who can keep up, but also stand by her side. Fun-loving and forward-thinking Aquarius (like Joseph Gordon-Levitt) makes for a ideal match.
Mr. Wrong12 of 13
Independent and self-reliant, she considers her partner an equal. She doesn't do well with a domineering other half. Possessive Taurus (like Robert Pattinson) may not understand your individuality—interpreting it as rejection.
Friend for Life13 of 13
Uncomplicated Aries is emotionally straightforward. Her best pal should be equally independent and confident. A Sagittarius (like Milla Jovovovich) will be up to the challenge.
NEXT GALLERY: A Pisces' Guide to Life, Love & Style
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds